The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Post a picture to increase your chances of making friends from TSR.
NW8_SW1_EC3
Post a picture to increase your chances of making friends from TSR.

ok I can't upload any from photobucket, dunno why. And all my files are too big to upload them from my computer...

Well that's me:

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm229/whitepearlbaby/

not the most recent pics I must admit.
Reply 3
Nice, where the hell are the Lincoln people?!
NW8_SW1_EC3
Nice, where the hell are the Lincoln people?!

Hehe dunno, they probably ran away when they saw my pictures! :frown:

:biggrin::biggrin:

But Lincoln is quite small so I sort of expected this... Thanks for your support though xD
Reply 5
No problem, where abouts in Germany are you from? I have some family in Hamburg.
Reply 6
Woo! Just wanted to say hi really :tongue:
NW8_SW1_EC3
No problem, where abouts in Germany are you from? I have some family in Hamburg.

I live in Hamburg :biggrin:
WoWZa
Woo! Just wanted to say hi really :tongue:

Hello my friend :wink:
Reply 9
whitepearlbaby
Hello my friend :wink:

And how are you, mon amie? <3
WoWZa
And how are you, mon amie? <3

ah oui, très bien! Est-ce que tu veux etre mon copain? xD Err yeah that's my crappy school-French and I'm sorry if it's really bad :biggrin:
Reply 11
whitepearlbaby
ah oui, très bien! Est-ce que tu veux etre mon copain? xD Err yeah that's my crappy school-French and I'm sorry if it's really bad :biggrin:

Lol. Do you have one of those German accents? :tongue:
whitepearlbaby

He wants to bone you, I bet in a few moments you will have a dozen emails asking for your worn panties.

I used to go to Lincoln btw, it's ***** but there is actually a subforum here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=238
WoWZa
Lol. Do you have one of those German accents? :tongue:

Haha yeah :biggrin: Not so bad when I speak English but I must sound horrible to a French person!
Bubblebee
He wants to bone you, I bet in a few moments you will have a dozen emails asking for your worn panties.

I used to go to Lincoln btw, it's ***** but there is actually a subforum here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=238

Thanks, I actually know that subforum but it seems nobody goes on there :biggrin: when did you go there? Because they say it's changed a lot and is actually quite nice now.
whitepearlbaby
Thanks, I actually know that subforum but it seems nobody goes on there :biggrin: when did you go there? Because they say it's changed a lot and is actually quite nice now.

Last year, it's a tiny city with like one club worth going to and a couple of alright bars. The actual teaching is crap, the library could have been good but wasn't and all the accomodation is very, very overpriced.
Bubblebee
Last year, it's a tiny city with like one club worth going to and a couple of alright bars. The actual teaching is crap, the library could have been good but wasn't and all the accomodation is very, very overpriced.

What did you study? :biggrin: And you seem to come from a big city if you're that negative about beautiful little Lincoln :smile:
Reply 17
whitepearlbaby
Haha yeah :biggrin: Not so bad when I speak English but I must sound horrible to a French person!

Haha nice :tongue: I'm English with some Irish. w00t.
WoWZa
Haha nice :tongue: I'm English with some Irish. w00t.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bubblebee is high btw ^^

Maybe she tells the truth and I am going to get loads of emails... :p:
But that would be a waste of time.
whitepearlbaby
I live in Hamburg :biggrin:

Are you serious?! I love that city, the red light district there is nice. I can't remember the name of the station, perhaps you can enlighten me?

Latest