Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I'm going to Lincoln next year and I don't know anybody there yet so hi if you're from Lincoln or anywhere near

I'm quite an outgoing person but I still fear I might not make enough friends... do you know that feeling when you're going somewhere you've never been before? (Well I have but never actually for long)

thanks to you

ReputationRep:
    Post a picture to increase your chances of making friends from TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Post a picture to increase your chances of making friends from TSR.
    ok I can't upload any from photobucket, dunno why. And all my files are too big to upload them from my computer...

Well that's me:

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/m...hitepearlbaby/

not the most recent pics I must admit.

ReputationRep:
    Nice, where the hell are the Lincoln people?!

ReputationRep:
    Nice, where the hell are the Lincoln people?!
    Hehe dunno, they probably ran away when they saw my pictures!

But Lincoln is quite small so I sort of expected this... Thanks for your support though xD

ReputationRep:
    No problem, where abouts in Germany are you from? I have some family in Hamburg.

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Just wanted to say hi really

ReputationRep:
    No problem, where abouts in Germany are you from? I have some family in Hamburg.
    I live in Hamburg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    Woo! Just wanted to say hi really
    Hello my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Hello my friend
    And how are you, mon amie? <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    And how are you, mon amie? <3
    ah oui, très bien! Est-ce que tu veux etre mon copain? xD Err yeah that's my crappy school-French and I'm sorry if it's really bad

ReputationRep:
    ah oui, très bien! Est-ce que tu veux etre mon copain? xD Err yeah that's my crappy school-French and I'm sorry if it's really bad
    Lol. Do you have one of those German accents?

ReputationRep:
    He wants to bone you, I bet in a few moments you will have a dozen emails asking for your worn panties.

I used to go to Lincoln btw, it's ***** but there is actually a subforum here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=238

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    Lol. Do you have one of those German accents?
    Haha yeah Not so bad when I speak English but I must sound horrible to a French person!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    He wants to bone you, I bet in a few moments you will have a dozen emails asking for your worn panties.

I used to go to Lincoln btw, it's ***** but there is actually a subforum here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=238
    Thanks, I actually know that subforum but it seems nobody goes on there when did you go there? Because they say it's changed a lot and is actually quite nice now.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I actually know that subforum but it seems nobody goes on there when did you go there? Because they say it's changed a lot and is actually quite nice now.
    Last year, it's a tiny city with like one club worth going to and a couple of alright bars. The actual teaching is crap, the library could have been good but wasn't and all the accomodation is very, very overpriced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    Last year, it's a tiny city with like one club worth going to and a couple of alright bars. The actual teaching is crap, the library could have been good but wasn't and all the accomodation is very, very overpriced.
    What did you study? And you seem to come from a big city if you're that negative about beautiful little Lincoln

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah Not so bad when I speak English but I must sound horrible to a French person!
    Haha nice I'm English with some Irish. w00t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoWZa)
    Haha nice I'm English with some Irish. w00t.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bubblebee is high btw ^^
    Maybe she tells the truth and I am going to get loads of emails... :p:
    But that would be a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    I live in Hamburg
    Are you serious?! I love that city, the red light district there is nice. I can't remember the name of the station, perhaps you can enlighten me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.