The Student Room Group

Exam writing

I finished an a level psychology exam but I think my writing was very very messy!

I think in terms of content of writing I scored highly but What happens if the examiner cannot reading my writing, do I just get a very low score or do they pass it onto someone else?
Reply 1
Original post by ZedTV
I finished an a level psychology exam but I think my writing was very very messy!

I think in terms of content of writing I scored highly but What happens if the examiner cannot reading my writing, do I just get a very low score or do they pass it onto someone else?

examiners have a lot of practice with reading messy handwriting so i'm sure they will be able to read yours! but if they're really struggling then they'll pass it on to someone else. i wouldnt worry! since if your handwriting really is that bad they have made you type up your exams instead
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by komo.
examiners have a lot of practice with reading messy handwriting so i'm sure they will be able to read yours! but if they're really struggling then they'll pass it on to someone else. i wouldnt worry! since if your handwriting really is that bad they have made you type up your exams instead

thank you for your reassuring reply! My teacher told me that i would potentially get 0 if it was that bad and if i get a U on results day I can appeal it and get it checked by many examiners!! This really stressed me out. I've never been offered or told to do exam by laptop but seen others do it but I'd rather do paper as im so used to it now! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest