The Student Room Group

anon revises for a levels in 2 weeks😃

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
please may i see this

so sorry i was so annoyed with exams that as soon as they were done i deleted everything
ah but is that not confusing
idk if doing questions from different exam papers is good for last min revision because wont the question style and stuff be different? the spec maybe as well
but if that works for u tho then do it
if u have time though do yearly papers and compile the questions which are repeating or questions that u found difficult and then go through them again near ur exam
also can i just say this is how i revised and how i was also advised to revise i can’t say if its right or wrong or if u should do it like that because idk how u work or what u know or dont know

no it's the same board just from different years and yh ik but then again practice q's is standard so u kind of need to do them. For example the respiration ones are all teh different types of respiration question there's been in any ocr paper.
omg ive never been on a thread full of people just like me before :eek:

medicine - check
cramming - check

maths paper 1 aqa tomorrow lol wish me luck guys :biggrin:
so sorry i was so annoyed with exams that as soon as they were done i deleted everything

oh that's fine it was more for these examiner report things
Original post by SmartUnicorn

medicine - check
cramming - check

where u planning to go
ah but is that not confusing
idk if doing questions from different exam papers is good for last min revision because wont the question style and stuff be different? the spec maybe as well
but if that works for u tho then do it
if u have time though do yearly papers and compile the questions which are repeating or questions that u found difficult and then go through them again near ur exam
also can i just say this is how i revised and how i was also advised to revise i can’t say if its right or wrong or if u should do it like that because idk how u work or what u know or dont know

chemistry i'm not going to bother reviewing the content just topic question, then past paper questions
no it's the same board just from different years and yh ik but then again practice q's is standard so u kind of need to do them. For example the respiration ones are all teh different types of respiration question there's been in any ocr paper.

ohhhh ok that makes sense
ok then do that because its the same questions
if u have time left then u can always do a few yearly papers and read through the examiner reports then
but just the questions and marking schemes are enough
i just used the examiner reports because its what my teachers mentioned and because i know how strict bio marking schemes are and I needed the extra effort cause i didn’t know the content well enough
ohhhh ok that makes sense
ok then do that because its the same questions
if u have time left then u can always do a few yearly papers and read through the examiner reports then
but just the questions and marking schemes are enough
i just used the examiner reports because its what my teachers mentioned and because i know how strict bio marking schemes are and I needed the extra effort cause i didn’t know the content well enough

oh nah content it's weird last sunday i literally knew 80% minimum but then jumping into a paper the recall was difficult
oh nah content it's weird last sunday i literally knew 80% minimum but then jumping into a paper the recall was difficult

when i started questions i didn’t know most of the answers but as i kept doing them i got them
you’ve already done the content you’ll be fine
ur probably also underestimating how much u know
when i started questions i didn’t know most of the answers but as i kept doing them i got them
you’ve already done the content you’ll be fine
ur probably also underestimating how much u know

yeah i get very nervous about answering i don't like to answer unless i'm 100% sure ik it's bad
Original post by SmartUnicorn

medicine - check
cramming - check

yh edexcel maths is tomorrow aswwwww
that’s great
yep review all the content and do all the questions
i made a google doc of notes from examiner reports and also made flashcards of similar questions that kept repeating and reviewed them the morning of the exam to keep them in my mind
it’ll help u for paper 3 aswell

it's so sad so many of these questions are nothing like ones i've done before so heavy on the application **** idk what i'm gonna do
it's so sad so many of these questions are nothing like ones i've done before so heavy on the application **** idk what i'm gonna do

ik its easy to say don’t stress about it but honestly don’t waste time worrying rn (that’s my biggest regret)
u said u still have 3 days u can do this!
do every question u find and when u do a lot you’ll see it’ll keep getting better
u can only try ur best and hopefully it’ll work out
I feel so nervous I feel sick
ik its easy to say don’t stress about it but honestly don’t waste time worrying rn (that’s my biggest regret)
u said u still have 3 days u can do this!
do every question u find and when u do a lot you’ll see it’ll keep getting better
u can only try ur best and hopefully it’ll work out

yeah ig so much of these papers is application like feel like i didn't even need to memorise so much
yeah ig so much of these papers is application like feel like i didn't even need to memorise so much

either way its good that u did memorise it who knows it may come up
but yeah most of the stuff doesn’t come up after ages of learning it
either way its good that u did memorise it who knows it may come up
but yeah most of the stuff doesn’t come up after ages of learning it

yeah it's good i got this tailored tutors thing without it i deffo would've continuted memorising and doing pmt pmt questions ask for way more knowledge than the acc papers. Right now i'm making a paper 1 cheat sheet then it's back to marking questions
HEY GUYS

QUICK UPDATE (i’ll reply to everything when i’m home)

currently on the bus.

Anon OG, did you get any work done? Well, ishhhhh. I’m on the humanistic approach for approaches, i haven’t started biopsych lmao. I printed out questions today which took ages (only for bio i forgot about RM oops) BUT

ME AND MY FRIEND MANSGED TO FIND A SUITABLE VENUE FOR PROM AFTER GIVING UP AND MY HEAD OF YEAR APPROVED!!! he said he’ll ask the headteacher to borrow out money to pay out a deposit, and then we’ll pay the school back. UGH FINALLY, i’ll look for a dress after bio and chem paper 2

SO when i get home, i’m gonna eat bc i’m STARVIGN!! I’m gonna do approaches, biopsych and also finish chem paper 1 today. I’m planning on staying up till 2am ish probably, gonna drink coffee. I’m in a good mood, like despite not finishing approaches WE GOT A PROM VENUE WOOHOO, i feel accomplished but it also feels like not real lmaoooo

anyways yeah i’m gonna go do flashcards for the rest of this bus ride
also firmed my choices today, i kept double checking after i did it just in case i somehow did it wrong😭😭😭😭
anyways i did a good 1 hours worth of work today, i was editing my flash cards and going through it, i think i need to sit through and do them so it sticks in me brain
WELL DONE FOR THE VENUE AND FIRMING
honestly it was a massive weight off my shoulders when i firmed and insured

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending