The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

gossip_girl
the worst day of the year....how was it? :smile:

Pretty good for me, Physics was better than expected (due to our teacher being away but another teacher who was much better teaching the lesson instead), Philosophy was fine, and I spent about 3 hours total working on this design project with 2 friends.
Reply 2
same as any other monday
lessthanthree
It was largely unproductive and full of phlegm.

Much like yesterday, and tomorrow I expect.

hahaha :rofl: hilarious :congrats:
Reply 4
Pretty much the same as the others (not saying much)
I did the worst (mock) exam of my entire life. An E would be pushing it, and theres less than a week til the real thing... :frown:
Got let out of hist 10 mins early BUT got stuck in a traffic on my way home school so my journey took 25mins instead of about 10 mins :frown: oh well. Was v nice and kind to a learner which made me feel good so it was pretty good :smile:
Reply 7
Going great...found a cable for my MD player i'd spent ages looking for and had a fire alarm in the middle of my worst, most boring, lecture of the week (wasting a good 20 minutes of it). Then my landlord phoned this evening and informed me he might be selling the house. So that put a downer on it :frown: .
cheesecakebobby
I did the worst (mock) exam of my entire life. An E would be pushing it, and theres less than a week til the real thing... :frown:

Don't worry, I got an E in my Sociology mock and a D in last year's mock and am aiming for an A. I think it's hilarious actually, I LOVE LOVE LOVE making teachers think I'm thick. Anyway, at least you know to revise and do better in the real thing.
gossip_girl

took me 30 mins longer to get home... that really pissed me off
SiAnY
Don't worry, I got an E in my Sociology mock and a D in last year's mock and am aiming for an A. I think it's hilarious actually, I LOVE LOVE LOVE making teachers think I'm thick. Anyway, at least you know to revise and do better in the real thing.

Yeah you are right, luckily my resit results just came through for my other modules, 97% and 98% respectively :biggrin:
Reply 11
andrew2022
took me 30 mins longer to get home... that really pissed me off

:eek: poor you!! :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Pretty crap really. I started off really happy but school was extremely boring, I had two arguments with my boyf, I couldnt answer a simple question in sociology and some little goth girl called me a chav because i wear a white coat :eek: But I think after hearing it was going to be the worst day on tv I felt more miserable so I was like 'Oh cheers tv' :frown:
gossip_girl
:eek: poor you!! :rolleyes:

yes, poor me. suspose it was my fault for tryin the motorway instead on the smaller, busy roads. took 25 mins just to get onto the motorway, which was approx 1 mile from where i was...
cheesecakebobby
Yeah you are right, luckily my resit results just came through for my other modules, 97% and 98% respectively :biggrin:

How awful. Someone is so going to fail next week. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
gossip_girl

that was such a load of poo... like when they say that you have to have all your xmas shopping done by something silly like the 3rd of december at 1.35pm or else you'll be doooooomed to have a pants holiday.

my day was fine though lol, thanks for asking. :smile:
Reply 16
Spent 2 hours trying to get tickets for the tsunami benefit gig in Bristol, only for the woman in front of me to get the last pair :frown:
Reply 17
lessthanthree
Should have just politely told her to go back to "being an individual" and leave the "normal people" clothes to you.

Hehehe :cool: Yeh, I should have done. I was stood there in shock for about ten minutes though :p: Damn goths who think they can label everybody else :frown:
I got like 2 Us in my real bio A2s for sickness:frown:
Reply 19
I'm learning to use All-In-One gestures for FireFox. It makes browsing a heck of a lot more interesting.

Latest

Trending

Trending