The Student Room Group

what does it mean when a friend text me 'I love you'?

couple of weeks ago, one of my classmate, let call her ginny. We met about in sept. And we're in same class. Now usually when a girl text 'ily' or 'lysm; then that doesn't really mean anything. Does it? But get this, ginny sent me a snap with 'I love you'. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? IM DYING TO KNOW BECAUSE I MIGHT LIKE HER BACK. ANY THOUGHTS WILL BE VALUABLE FOR ME.

PLEASEEEEEEE REPLY

-Jeffrey

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
pretty outrageous, probably does love you
Reply 2
Original post by joshan12
pretty outrageous, probably does love you

I just cannot believe how stupid i was. How can I be so blind. How can i not see the hints. FK me.
Reply 3
Original post by jporter896
couple of weeks ago, one of my classmate, let call her ginny. We met about in sept. And we're in same class. Now usually when a girl text 'ily' or 'lysm; then that doesn't really mean anything. Does it? But get this, ginny sent me a snap with 'I love you'. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??? IM DYING TO KNOW BECAUSE I MIGHT LIKE HER BACK. ANY THOUGHTS WILL BE VALUABLE FOR ME.

PLEASEEEEEEE REPLY

-Jeffrey

SHE DEFO IS IN LOVE WITH YOU BABE. This is exactly how my boyfriend Tommy and I got together, we have been together 2 and half years. We met in chemistry (how ironic), he split saline solution on my skirt and then messaged me later to apologise and so we started talking and became really good friends. A few months later he did the exact same thing and he snapped me saying 'I love you'. We have been inseparable ever since, it will be 3 years soon.
Just make sure your love story with Ginny isn't as awkward as it is in the Harry Potter films.
Reply 5
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Just make sure your love story with Ginny isn't as awkward as it is in the Harry Potter films.

lmao its kinda is awkward.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
SHE DEFO IS IN LOVE WITH YOU BABE. This is exactly how my boyfriend Tommy and I got together, we have been together 2 and half years. We met in chemistry (how ironic), he split saline solution on my skirt and then messaged me later to apologise and so we started talking and became really good friends. A few months later he did the exact same thing and he snapped me saying 'I love you'. We have been inseparable ever since, it will be 3 years soon.

yes but what if tommy is your bestie' ex? that what im going thru.
Reply 7
how recent?
yes but what if tommy is your bestie' ex? that what im going thru.
Reply 8
how recent?

during easter hoilday
Reply 9
have you talked to bestie to get their opinion and how they would potentially feel about it. Also have you spoken to Ginny and confirmed that she would want to be with you!
Reply 10
have you talked to bestie to get their opinion and how they would potentially feel about it. Also have you spoken to Ginny and confirmed that she would want to be with you!

I'm gonna try that tonight. I will talk to both of them tonight.
I wish the best of luck, do not forget to fill me in!!!!
Reply 12
okay i will
Is there an update?
Reply 14
Is there an update?

Yeah I was gonna ask ginny about it but i noticed that ginny post her insta story that shes out for a meal with her family. Therefore, I thought it was not good timing to ask her. Also, I had a huge row with my foster family so it wasn't really good time to talk about it.
is there an update? im really invested!

Yeah I was gonna ask ginny about it but i noticed that ginny post her insta story that shes out for a meal with her family. Therefore, I thought it was not good timing to ask her. Also, I had a huge row with my foster family so it wasn't really good time to talk about it.
Reply 16

PLEASEEEEEEE REPLY

-Jeffrey

oml that is so adorable. i mean the whole thing typed out normally does mean she genuinely loves you so yahh
keep us updated plss :eek3:
Reply 17
Original post by fernducko
oml that is so adorable. i mean the whole thing typed out normally does mean she genuinely loves you so yahh
keep us updated plss :eek3:

is there an update? im really invested!

Heres the updates, me and ginny hasnt been talking alot recently because its exam week so i figured that i may give her space so that she can study and prepare for the exams. (i dont have to study as i finished all my exams) :smile:. IM thinking about talking to her over the summer as we have plans with group of friends to go to portrush. (Barry - Funfair asumement)
Reply 18
Heres the updates, me and ginny hasnt been talking alot recently because its exam week so i figured that i may give her space so that she can study and prepare for the exams. (i dont have to study as i finished all my exams) :smile:. IM thinking about talking to her over the summer as we have plans with group of friends to go to portrush. (Barry - Funfair asumement)

Heyy! i know its been a few months but how is it going?? Any updates, if you want to share. Hope your summer is going goood

Heyy! i know its been a few months but how is it going?? Any updates, if you want to share. Hope your summer is going goood

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending