The Student Room Group

History coursework historians

Hi, I'm doing my A Level Nea for History rn and I'm confused on how to find interpretations and sources. Our coursework is on the Feb 1917 Russian revolution and idk how to focus my searches or anything. Any help will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by maheen001
Hi, I'm doing my A Level Nea for History rn and I'm confused on how to find interpretations and sources. Our coursework is on the Feb 1917 Russian revolution and idk how to focus my searches or anything. Any help will be much appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

i used a lot of history today and history extra also ask your teachers because they will know which historians are best (ie which books to get ) also if you have a school library they can also help
Reply 2
Original post by martha 99
i used a lot of history today and history extra also ask your teachers because they will know which historians are best (ie which books to get ) also if you have a school library they can also help

I'd never heard of those websites before. Thank you so much! I'll definitely ask my school library too.
Original post by maheen001

As an individual who achieved an A in history solely due to the power of a great NEA, i would advise you to email Oxbridge professors for good books and other sources. The reason for this choice is that the Oxbridge professor are often extremely passionate about the given subject, and will know the topic area extremely well. I did mine on the Incan empire and asked a Cambridge professor for some books that may assist me. Without that, I would not have achieved 31/40 marks on my NEA.
Reply 4
Original post by StandorDeliver
As an individual who achieved an A in history solely due to the power of a great NEA, i would advise you to email Oxbridge professors for good books and other sources. The reason for this choice is that the Oxbridge professor are often extremely passionate about the given subject, and will know the topic area extremely well. I did mine on the Incan empire and asked a Cambridge professor for some books that may assist me. Without that, I would not have achieved 31/40 marks on my NEA.

Oh wow I didn't even think of that!! Thank you so much I definitely will!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending