The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

GCSE uni requirements

I’ve just gone to the bath open day and part of the talk mentioned the gcse entry requirements and it states you need a 6in both maths and English, now I got a 7 in maths but I got a 5-5 in my two English GCSE’s. So my question is can I still get into Bath uni with these grades?
Original post by Joaomendes27
I’ve just gone to the bath open day and part of the talk mentioned the gcse entry requirements and it states you need a 6in both maths and English, now I got a 7 in maths but I got a 5-5 in my two English GCSE’s. So my question is can I still get into Bath uni with these grades?

You need to check with Bath directly, but it's likely to be an automatic rejection if you are not retaking.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Joaomendes27

GCSE requirements are about basic skills required and are not negotiable.
You can retake this GCSE and any offer would include this as an extra condition.
Talk to your school about resitting.

Quick Reply

Latest