Advanced Higher Dissertation

I was thinking of doing
Doing what ???

Original post by yes291029
I was thinking of doing
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Doing what ???

not sure why it didn't send. I want to do wuthering heights but someone else is using that for their dissertation. it would be different seconds and i have a third. Would I be allowed?
not sure why it didn't send. I want to do wuthering heights but someone else is using that for their dissertation. it would be different seconds and i have a third. Would I be allowed?

Couldn't you do wuthering heights but in a different way of the other person. Providing it's not identical to the other person works then it should be okay. If you think it would be then obviously you'll have to think about something else to write about.
Reply 4
Original post by Tracey_W
Couldn't you do wuthering heights but in a different way of the other person. Providing it's not identical to the other person works then it should be okay. If you think it would be then obviously you'll have to think about something else to write about.

They're doing theirs on love or the role of women, I can't remember- mine's on obsession along with the Great Gatsby and The Virgin Suicides
They're doing theirs on love or the role of women, I can't remember- mine's on obsession along with the Great Gatsby and The Virgin Suicides

There's nothing wrong with your one that you doing on " obsession along with the great Gatsby and the virgin suicides" as there's different from yours..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending