The Student Room Group

Medicine for dentistry

Hi, I have done a lot of work experience for medicine in a healthcare setting for example in the cardiology wards and orthopaedics and also for pharmacy. However I am applying for dentistry and was wondering if I can mention my medicine work experience if I talk about the skills I gained?
Original post by candypopxoxo05
Hi, I have done a lot of work experience for medicine in a healthcare setting for example in the cardiology wards and orthopaedics and also for pharmacy. However I am applying for dentistry and was wondering if I can mention my medicine work experience if I talk about the skills I gained?

It's better to reflect on why those experiences made you prefer dentistry over medicine.
Original post by candypopxoxo05
Hi im currently a year 12 student and am struggling to find experience in cardiology wards, how did you get this experience

Quick Reply

Latest