The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
omg thts awful

and yes i got the email too ! phewww
Reply 121
hey, jus wonderin if anyone has an interview at kings on the 28th jan?
:smile:
Reply 122
zeze123
hey, jus wonderin if anyone has an interview at kings on the 28th jan?
:smile:

hey i just got the letter today, ive got an interview on 28th Jan :biggrin:
Reply 123
What did everyone get at AS here btw ?
Reply 124
pdod222
hey i just got the letter today, ive got an interview on 28th Jan :biggrin:

cool! so wat time is ur interview? :smile:
Reply 125
Got my offer today via UCAS! :biggrin:..so relieved..just need to get an A in chemistry (I'm doing a third year..sorta).
Reply 126
t3h_on3
Got my offer today via UCAS! :biggrin:..so relieved..just need to get an A in chemistry (I'm doing a third year..sorta).

ahh - is it ABB then
and did u hve an interview? and wht subjects r u doing'?
Reply 127
Nah my offer is technically AAB - I did Biology, Chemistry and Maths. I managed an A in Maths, B in Bio and C in Chem last year..kinda ironic considering I'm going into Pharmacy :/

It's a long story but I decided to take a sorta gap/third year..try out for Pharmacy and whaddayaknow..got an offer. I've already got the A and B as KCL know, just need to improve on the C in Chemistry. I also did Computing at AS in my first year..and nope I wasn't called for an interview :biggrin:.
YES!!! finally got an offer 2day!
BBB!!! i'm sooo relieved!

anybody else?
Congrats chocolate
Yeah i got mine yesterday too chocolate :smile:
free_the_mind
Congrats chocolate

Thank you soo much!
Good luck to you too!
:gthumb:
Thanx skysantosh! congratulations to you too! i can imagine you were just as nervous as i was when kcl werent replying!:smile:

did you get an ABB offer?
guys dont bother going to kings its rubbish for pharmacy :frown:
chocolate_baby
Thanx skysantosh! congratulations to you too! i can imagine you were just as nervous as i was when kcl werent replying!:smile:

did you get an ABB offer?

Yeah, howd you know?

I imagine its something to do with maths and the fact i dont have it at A2 and my grade at AS wasnt great :P
chocolate_baby
YES!!! finally got an offer 2day!
BBB!!! i'm sooo relieved!

anybody else?

Oh congrats!
Do they give out BBB offers anymore?

I heard the maths/english tests are awful :frown:
Reply 136
ayo any1 who has had the kings interview with the test, what are the questions like? do they just go on about your personal statement? is the test really difficult?
veezy
ayo any1 who has had the kings interview with the test, what are the questions like? do they just go on about your personal statement? is the test really difficult?

Hard
The interview is about your PS mainly yeah
Yes

Thats the actual truth lol but dont stress, i mucked my test up royally i think, but i think they base more off your interview..
Reply 138
Does everyone have to do the test or only people who didnt maths at A-level?
Everybody

Latest

Trending

Trending