The Student Room Group

Is a Forensic Psychology Degree Apprenticeship possible?

I really want to do a degree apprenticeship after learning more about it and how it works. Ik it requires hard work but I feel like I’m up for that challenge. But I can’t seem to find a single forensic psychology degree apprenticeship. R they just very uncommon or is there no such thing as one yet? If anyone knows about one please mention it below. R there are any other degree apprenticeships that r in the sort of criminal/forensic field that u would recommend. Also if u’ve done a degree apprenticeship on any sort of field I would like to know more about how it was n what u did on a day to day basis
Original post by cbreezyy_17
I really want to do a degree apprenticeship after learning more about it and how it works. Ik it requires hard work but I feel like I’m up for that challenge. But I can’t seem to find a single forensic psychology degree apprenticeship. R they just very uncommon or is there no such thing as one yet? If anyone knows about one please mention it below. R there are any other degree apprenticeships that r in the sort of criminal/forensic field that u would recommend. Also if u’ve done a degree apprenticeship on any sort of field I would like to know more about how it was n what u did on a day to day basis

I'm not entirely sure if they exist but I highly doubt it. I think it would be quite hard to devise a standardized spec for something like forensics + I think it might be more like medicine where you can't do an apprenticeship because of the sort of / amount of information you have to study compared to tangible work. I'm currently doing a degree apprenticeship in manufacturing engineering. My day to day duties resemble that of normal engineers within the company although often easier/shorter and I get a lot of guidance if needed.
Original post by cbreezyy_17
Dyu have any updates on this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending