The Student Room Group

Can I do an Apprenticeship whilst studying a Level 3 BTEC?

I'm struggling to find a job and I'd like to be more independent.
I am in the second year of my BTEC Level 3 and I realised the course I was doing isn't suiting me very much (but I don't want to drop out as I have already spent 1 year on the course). Would it be possible to have an Apprenticeship whilst also studying my BTEC?

For reference, I am doing a course in Psychology with Forensic Investigation but I am now more interested in: Teaching, Special Needs, Educational Psychology.

If it's not possible, do you have any recommendations for me to get relevant experience?
i’m pretty sure you can only do one or the other but i could be wrong
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by futuremedgirl
i’m pretty sure you can only do one or the other but i could be wrong

Alright thank you.

Do you have any recommendations for how I can get work experience in Teaching, Special Needs or Educational Psychology?
Original post by paigec21
Alright thank you.

Do you have any recommendations for how I can get work experience in Teaching, Special Needs or Educational Psychology?

i’m not actually sure but maybe you could email some places near you with schools ? educational psychology is probably harder but again, i don’t know so good luck anyway :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by futuremedgirl
i’m not actually sure but maybe you could email some places near you with schools ? educational psychology is probably harder but again, i don’t know so good luck anyway :smile:

I'll try, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending