The Student Room Group

please help me, fast

Me and my girlfriend have just had a massive argument over msn, we haven’t seen each other the last 4 days just because of work and stuff and she was “busy” and I was supposed to see her 2night but she’s says she has to stay in because her brother coming back from uni, but she must have know this before 2day and didn’t mention it before, and say normally always come to mine on a Sunday night. Anyway she is really pissed of at me because I haven’t txt her or left her any messages or anything I left her a MySpace message saying I miss her and stuff, iv got no credit atm so I couldn’t txt her, she knows this tho.

We finally had a chance to talk on msn just now and it was basically a massive rant about how I don’t care and she’s sick or not hearing from me and stuff yet I invited her over yesterday and 2night and she cant so….this has happened once before she just gets really paranoid if she doesn’t actually see me in a few days…thing is tho 2moro is her 18th and I need to give her, her present 2night if possible its like a cute cheeky gift aswel she will not be impressed in her current mood, she has just singed out of msn and I duno wtf to to……
Meet her tomorrow? Do something relaxing and nice with her? Flowers?
Find out what's wrong if possible. Doesn't sound like you're the bad guy, although there might be something wrong and she's taking it out on you, or she thinks that you've done something wrong.
Reply 2
lol what you get her?
Reply 3
Anonymous
Me and my girlfriend have just had a massive argument over msn

Anonymous
she was “busy”

Anonymous
she’s says she has to stay in because her brother coming back from uni, but she must have know this before 2day and didn’t mention it before

Anonymous
she is really pissed of at me

Anonymous
it was basically a massive rant about how I don’t care and she’s sick or not hearing from me and stuff

Sounds as if she wants to break up with you but wants you to do it. The signs are there.
Reply 4
talk to her
tell her your sorry
meet her a.s.a.p.
the longer you leave it the more she will get pissed of at you
buy her something she likes and take it step by step dont rush
Reply 5
Jesus H Christ.

What age are you? It is fine to communicate via MSN and MySpace but to have full-blown arguments over it? Instead of asking on here, ******* phone her! I know you have no credit but if you want to fix it find a way! Get somebody else's phone.
if you have a car or she lives close, leave the cute present outside with a note just saying 'sorry x' knock on the door and leave
Reply 7
an_end_has_a_start
if you have a car or she lives close, leave the cute present outside with a note just saying 'sorry x' knock on the door and leave

Awwww, how romantic. :o:

*Ahem* -- Must return to being manly.
Reply 8
PhilMc

No chance of that now, I'm afraid :p:
PhilMc
Awwww, how romantic. :o:

romantic indeed :-)

it'd sure win me over, then again i'm as soft as mashed potato so...
Reply 10
an_end_has_a_start
romantic indeed :-)

it'd sure win me over, then again i'm as soft as mashed potato so...

Moi aussi.

I think my girlfriend knows this and thus always takes advantage of this fact. :frown:
PhilMc
Moi aussi.

I think my girlfriend knows this and thus always takes advantage of this fact. :frown:

haha i don't blame her!!
:p:
I sometimes get a bit stressed like that if I'm honest. I would seriously pick up the phone though mate. She might well have known her brother was coming home but maybe didn't realise that meant she couldn't see you. Can't you go round tomorrow with her present? Or go round now... It might be late but surely it's worth it. Just prove that you DO want to see her, however you can. Good luck :smile:
Reply 13
Yh,find a way to call her...MSN/Myspace wth...come on...
Reply 14
an_end_has_a_start
haha i don't blame her!!
:p:

You females are all the same... :'(

:cookie: lol
Wow...Just Wow.
PhilMc
You females are all the same... :'(

:cookie: lol

was that to signify that you are actually eating a cookie?

and also i bet your girlfriend is equally as soft!
Reply 17
an_end_has_a_start
was that to signify that you are actually eating a cookie?

and also i bet your girlfriend is equally as soft!

I am actually yes, lol!!!

Aye, she is. She likes to pretend she isn't though. :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending