The Student Room Group

The London Interdisciplinary School

What type of things do you learn at London School Interdisciplinary?Is it mainly centred around sustainability and the environment??? or are you taught to solve various problems?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by boatengv
What type of things do you learn at London School Interdisciplinary?Is it mainly centred around sustainability and the environment??? or are you taught to solve various problems?

I assume you're talking about The London Interdisciplinary School. Have you looked at their web site? There's quite a lot of detail about the content and individual modules here.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
I assume you're talking about The London Interdisciplinary School. Have you looked at their web site? There's quite a lot of detail about the content and individual modules here.

I have just wanted to learn more about people's experience there
I have just wanted to learn more about people's experience there

I'm a student at LIS... Each term our we'd have a module focused on a "problem" , some examples are sustainability, inequality, or the ethics of AI. It is quite varied.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending