The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Studying at London Metropolitan University

Hello,
I am an international student from the EU and thinking about applying to the UK.
Among a few universities I found London Met that looks quite appealing in terms of location but I also saw that it has a bad rep (even though student satisfaction seems high).
Can someone studying as an undergraduate in london met help me? And is it worth to go there?
Thank you very much
Would U please tell more why U find London Met is appealing, besides location? As an international student, it’s interesting to know that the university’s location in London is so important to your consideration. Any other reasons else?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Yat Yat
Would U please tell more why U find London Met is appealing, besides location? As an international student, it’s interesting to know that the university’s location in London is so important to your consideration. Any other reasons else?

Hi
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Don't look at reputation,London Metropolitan University is a good university, if you study hard the lecturers find you a job. There are a lot companies such as Lloyds, Oracle ,Cisco , Callsign, IBM are looking talents from this university.
Reply 4
Hey, I'm doing my year 1 in London Met at the moment. I like how diverse it is for sure and lecturers so far are great at least in my Criminology course. My English is not excellent as I'm not a native speaker, but there are many international and EU students which helps to feel a bit better about it. For me it's just 15 min to travel by train so that's very positive also. Overall, I'm happy with everything, at least for now :smile:
Reply 5
Do not bother with this university (it should'nt even be called that). They pride themselves in being diverse etc, when all they care about is money, hence why they accept any analphabet that's just arrived in the UK.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Do not bother with this university (it should'nt even be called that). They pride themselves in being diverse etc, when all they care about is money, hence why they accept any analphabet that's just arrived in the UK.
Reply 7
Original post by KKK90

what is your problem with London Met?What did you study?why you are not happy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending