The Student Room Group

foundation maths

i really really suck at maths pls help i need a 5 can anyone give me some tips?? if not maths chemistry bcs i hate it especially the triple higher only content PLS THANKS
Original post by cinnamonlasers
i really really suck at maths pls help i need a 5 can anyone give me some tips?? if not maths chemistry bcs i hate it especially the triple higher only content PLS THANKS

If you hate maths and chemistry and you're struggling to get even a 5, then why in earth are you doing Higher Triple?! Surely Foundation Combined would be a better option. Have you discussed this with your teachers at all?
Reply 2

Hello
I have come across you comment about needing help with GCSE Math, I am new tutor and i would love to help you. I can provide you with one free 30 minute online lesson if you are interested.

Heya!
Do maths practice questions past papers by topic rather than as a whole :h: Focus on improving your understanding + technique for each topic question before moving on to the next one. For maths you can find resources here (linked). For chemistry do the same, Study Mind offers revision notes and practice questions by topic.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
Original post by Reality Check
If you hate maths and chemistry and you're struggling to get even a 5, then why in earth are you doing Higher Triple?! Surely Foundation Combined would be a better option. Have you discussed this with your teachers at all?

i actually got my 5 and a 7 in higher triple chem so :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest