The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Law Offer Holder

Hi! I've just received my offer from Lancaster for Law, just wondering if anyone else had and wanted to talk about it or ask questions about Lancaster, as I currently attend sixth form in Lancaster and know the town itself very well. Best of luck to everyone! :biggrin:
Original post by bakuheath
Hi! I've just received my offer from Lancaster for Law, just wondering if anyone else had and wanted to talk about it or ask questions about Lancaster, as I currently attend sixth form in Lancaster and know the town itself very well. Best of luck to everyone! :biggrin:

Hi @bakuheath

Congratulations on your offer! I've loved my time at Lancaster so far and it's great that you already know the area!

Rebecca :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks very much! Looking forward to the offer holder event :biggrin:
Nice job!
Thanks very much! Looking forward to the offer holder event :biggrin:

@bakuheath

I hope that you enjoy your day at the offer holder event! It's a great opportunity to see what the course will be like and to ask any questions you have :smile:

- Tineke
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Reply 5
Hi! I've firmed Lancaster for law aswell and I'm just wondering what the transport is like, I'm from London so I'm scared it'll be unreliable
Reply 6

I've got an offer for Lancaster Law as well!
I was just wondering how you are going about trying to decide what college to pick for your accommodation.
Because I just don't understand the differences between them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending