The Student Room Group

Bristol Computer Science offers/rejections

Good Afternoon,
I applied to Bristol through UCAS for a BSc in computer science, around early October last year.
I wanted to post to help me and help others understand where Bristol are, in terms of their Computer Science offers.
Please reply below if you have received an offer for CS from Bristol, and if so your predicted grades.
Thank you :smile:
Original post by heatwave192
Good Afternoon,
I applied to Bristol through UCAS for a BSc in computer science, around early October last year.
I wanted to post to help me and help others understand where Bristol are, in terms of their Computer Science offers.
Please reply below if you have received an offer for CS from Bristol, and if so your predicted grades.
Thank you :smile:

Hi,
I've also applied to BSc comp sci around November last year but I have been placed on hold since then and im a bit worried because Bristol was my first choice. I don't know whether Bristol have put everyone on hold or not, but I haven't heard anyone who does comp sci have an offer from them yet.
Has you or anyone else been put on hold as well?
I applied to maths and cs at bristol in mid oct and got an offer in late oct/early nov, I don't remember the precise date.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by helpppp meee
Hi,
I've also applied to BSc comp sci around November last year but I have been placed on hold since then and im a bit worried because Bristol was my first choice. I don't know whether Bristol have put everyone on hold or not, but I haven't heard anyone who does comp sci have an offer from them yet.
Has you or anyone else been put on hold as well?

Hey :smile:
I applied mid-December to the MEng CS course and I've been on hold since. A couple of my friends also applied to Bristol for STEM related degrees and have been waiting as well. I think, don't worry about it too much.

Wish us all luck!
Good luck guys :smile:
Kinda late but I got an offer around early January
He now has an offer from Bath Uni, from last friday. UCL and Bristol have told him high number of applicants and do not expect to give places until end of April/Early May. Not heard from St andrews still.
My son finally got his offer for computer science from Bristol yesterday! He is do happy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending