The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Am I likely to be accepted into Cardiff with A in Maths and AC predicted

I just got rejected from bristol which really sucked and now Im worried I wont get into cardiff with entry requirements ABB-BBB. I achieved an A in A level Maths last year and Im predicted an A for further maths and a C for computer Science which I know is low but I dont feel its representative of my knowledge. I focused a bit to much on maths last year which meant my grade suffered in computer science and its having more of an effect than I hoped. Are they willing to accept my predicted with a C? I'm confident I could get an A by the summer so I'm really hoping that they will allow it
Original post by chucka
I just got rejected from bristol which really sucked and now Im worried I wont get into cardiff with entry requirements ABB-BBB. I achieved an A in A level Maths last year and Im predicted an A for further maths and a C for computer Science which I know is low but I dont feel its representative of my knowledge. I focused a bit to much on maths last year which meant my grade suffered in computer science and its having more of an effect than I hoped. Are they willing to accept my predicted with a C? I'm confident I could get an A by the summer so I'm really hoping that they will allow it

Nobody can tell but the university. I suspect this will make a reach offer but cannot guarantee that.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by chucka

Hi there,

These are good grades - congratulations. It can't be guaranteed that you will make it in but I've heard of people getting places with lower grades. It depends on a few factors. Let me know if you have any further questions about Cardiff in the meantime!

All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending