The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Rejected then given an offer?

University of Bristol emailed me a few weeks ago telling me I was rejected for comp sci however asked if I wanted to change my course to another one (I declined that) but nothing ever happend on UCAS, today I was given a conditional offer on UCAS.
Has this happend to anyone else? I’m so confused why they were messing me around
Reply 1
Original post by Jacnh228
University of Bristol emailed me a few weeks ago telling me I was rejected for comp sci however asked if I wanted to change my course to another one (I declined that) but nothing ever happend on UCAS, today I was given a conditional offer on UCAS.
Has this happend to anyone else? I’m so confused why they were messing me around
maybe it was a spam email, or a place on the course was freed up. Nevertheless, Congratulations!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Can I ask what your predicted grades for A-level is as I am yet to still receive an offer/rejection
Reply 3
Original post by enaiiii
maybe it was a spam email, or a place on the course was freed up. Nevertheless, Congratulations!!
Definitely not spam ! Same email as my offer but thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Lewis12!4
Can I ask what your predicted grades for A-level is as I am yet to still receive an offer/rejection
I have already got an A in physics from last year
Then predicted A*A
Reply 5
I have already got an A in physics from last year
Then predicted A*A
Congratulations. We are still waiting for offer/rejection from Bristol for Computer Science. They had sent email a month or two back that we are on wait. Yesterday again one email came that they are still evaluating. We are home student/non-contextual. Predicted A*A*A*A
Reply 6
Original post by subodhr
Congratulations. We are still waiting for offer/rejection from Bristol for Computer Science. They had sent email a month or two back that we are on wait. Yesterday again one email came that they are still evaluating. We are home student/non-contextual. Predicted A*A*A*A
Good Luck! I have zero plan of going there anyway as its not the best for physical disabillities. I am also a home student and not contextual ( although if I applied in 2022 like originally planned I would have been )
I do have extenuating circumstances though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending