The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

manchester optometry

hii i recently received an offer from the university of manchester fot optometry and im struggling to choose between cardiff and manchester so if anyone is choosing to firm manchester pls could u tell me why u decided to firm it?
thank uu
Reply 1
Original post by garlicnherb
Hi
Manchester is my firm choice and Cardiff is my insurance!
I chose Manchester because I live here and also because Manchester in general is far more diverse than Cardiff which just makes me more comfortable. And at Manchester we’d get to do work experience at the Manchester royal eye hospital which is quite good. And there’s also a wider range of places to choose from if you want to do a year abroad so yeah
Hope that helped

omg i didn't know manchester did a year abroad! wait does every uni offer that or is it just manchester?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Yeah you every uni does it but they might not offer it for some courses
Manchester thankfully does offer it for our course and has loads of countries to choose from
If you want to see it you can search up “university of Manchester year abroad” and click the first option :smile:

I tried to search up if cardiff does it too but I don’t really get it an

Manchester doesnt offer a year abroad for optometry unfortunately.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Manchester doesnt offer a year abroad for optometry unfortunately.

Really?? On the website they said they offered an option for all courses though?
there is page which has a list of all of their courses that offer an opportunity to study abroad and optometry is not on it.
Original post by Anonymous #2
there is page which has a list of all of their courses that offer an opportunity to study abroad and optometry is not on it.

Oh my goshhh I was so gassed for no reason
Thank for telling me tho!
Hi
Manchester is my firm choice and Cardiff is my insurance!
I chose Manchester because I live here and also because Manchester in general is far more diverse than Cardiff which just makes me more comfortable. And at Manchester we’d get to do work experience at the Manchester royal eye hospital which is quite good. And there’s also a wider range of places to choose from if you want to do a year abroad so yeah
Hope that helped
hi if u don’t mind me asking have u had an interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending