The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Population health sciences 2023

Has anyone applied to UCL population health sciences 2023? I haven’t found anyone applying for this course this year and I would love to know how many people have applied
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone applied to UCL population health sciences 2023? I haven’t found anyone applying for this course this year and I would love to know how many people have applied

Hi! I applied around 2 months ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet - it's nice to meet someone who applied too.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi! I applied around 2 months ago, but I haven't heard anything back yet - it's nice to meet someone who applied too.

What are your predictions if you don’t mind me asking?
What are your predictions if you don’t mind me asking?

I don't mind! I do bio, chem, maths & an EPQ. I'm predicted A*A*AA (in that order).
Reply 4
I’ve received an offer for this course! Not sure if i’m going to pick it or Kings Global health & social medicine

Hiiii i've been offered a place, are you joining the course?
Original post by d4ysbeforerodeo
Hiiii i've been offered a place, are you joining the course?

what were your subjects, your predicted and your results? if u don’t mind me asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending