The Student Room Group

Fitzwilliam College Cambridge Offer Holders 2023

Hi!!
I'm Ellie and I have an offer for ASNAC.
Just thought we could have a little Fitz thread if anyone wants to say hi. xx

Yes!! So sorry I only just saw this :smile: I think I requested you on ig (my name’s Lauren). I appreciate you making the thread! I have an unconditional to read Law
hey everyone! i've got an offer for engineering, looking forward to meeting all of you!
I have an offer for history 😁 snapchat is jonah.watdsn if you wanna say hi :smile:
Are you guys excited for the offer holder day :smile:
Original post by scottishginger
Are you guys excited for the offer holder day :smile:

I'm nervous!! Icebreakers?? Terrifying . But it should be fun!
This popped across my feed - not a Cambridge applicant, but I stayed at Fitzwilliam for a week over the summer, and it was an amazing experience. The college grounds are beautiful, and the food is spectacular! Best of luck with the exams, and well done on the offers, everyone.
Is this thread still active? I am offer holder in Fitzwilliam also.
Reply 9
Hey! Sorry I'm a little late seeing this! I've got a conditional offer to study land economy in 2023 at Fitzwilliam college. Looking forward to meeting you all in September/October. My snap chat is Zac7070 if anyone wants to get in contact :smile:
Reply 10
Offer holder for Linguistics here! Got my IB results so yay!!! Just waiting for admissions to confirm my offer. Anyone doing the IB diploma here?
Reply 11
Hello I'm going to Fitz this October to do Geography. Just wondering if this thread is still alive cause I'd like to know what people are doing to prepare academically for Cambridge? Like are you just reading stuff around your subject or doing something different?
Original post by wb0406
Hello I'm going to Fitz this October to do Geography. Just wondering if this thread is still alive cause I'd like to know what people are doing to prepare academically for Cambridge? Like are you just reading stuff around your subject or doing something different?

I have a full time job at the moment and I have zero energy for reading and stuff… For ASNAC we get given a recommended reading list so I’ve bought a few books to look at over the next few weeks but I haven’t done any serious work. What about you?
Reply 13
Original post by ladymacbeth182
I have a full time job at the moment and I have zero energy for reading and stuff… For ASNAC we get given a recommended reading list so I’ve bought a few books to look at over the next few weeks but I haven’t done any serious work. What about you?

Geography have given us a reading list but have said we don't actually need to read anything on it and can essentially just read what we want around the subject cause it's quite broad. I'm currently reading a couple of books from the list but have been quite busy with other uni prep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending