The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Maths School Interview

Those who did the ICLMS interview, how did it go?
moved to ICL
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
I did mine on Friday. I guess the maths part was alright despite never seeing it before. They didn't really care about your answer. They really just wanted to see my thought process, and I think I displayed that well. I think I could have portrayed myself better in the more personal part of the interview through preparation. I mainly talked about my carer and academic goals and their interlinking with maths. If you haven't done it, try and think about how you would answer some personal questions so that you don't freeze. Do not even bother to try and prepare for the maths questions cause he just made them as we went along.
Reply 3
Original post by Monica06
I did mine on Friday. I guess the maths part was alright despite never seeing it before. They didn't really care about your answer. They really just wanted to see my thought process, and I think I displayed that well. I think I could have portrayed myself better in the more personal part of the interview through preparation. I mainly talked about my carer and academic goals and their interlinking with maths. If you haven't done it, try and think about how you would answer some personal questions so that you don't freeze. Do not even bother to try and prepare for the maths questions cause he just made them as we went along.

Did you end up going

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending