The Student Room Group

Physician Associate MMI interview tips?

So I have a Physician Associate MMI interview coming up in 3 days at the University of Manchester and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to prepare because I'm really nervous and I've never done this kind of interview before. I don't know if it is worth memorizing any answers?
Reply 1
Hey, I also have an interview at Manchester in 3 days and I also feel really nervous! I’ve prepared for questions on motivations to work as a PA, examples of teamwork etc, but I’m dreading the roleplay scenarios or any current event ones!
Original post by foozmed
Hey, I also have an interview at Manchester in 3 days and I also feel really nervous! I’ve prepared for questions on motivations to work as a PA, examples of teamwork etc, but I’m dreading the roleplay scenarios or any current event ones!

Same, I've never done MMI before so I'm extremely nervous! I feel like I don't have enough healthcare experience either!
Hey, I have an online one in a few days, how was the interview???
Original post by SongBird2020
So I have a Physician Associate MMI interview coming up in 3 days at the University of Manchester and I was wondering if anyone had any tips to prepare because I'm really nervous and I've never done this kind of interview before. I don't know if it is worth memorizing any answers?

Mine is tomorrow too. But I'm surprisingly calm. I should be panicking. Perhaps this is the calm before the storm.
Original post by copyninja114
Hey, I have an online one in a few days, how was the interview???

Is yours on Friday? My in-person interview is tomorrow.
Original post by MigratingBird
Mine is tomorrow too. But I'm surprisingly calm. I should be panicking. Perhaps this is the calm before the storm.

Same tbh, I'm just going to give it my best shot and remember that if I fail it's still good experience and I can always apply next year or look at other options. What time is your interview tomorrow?
Reply 7
How did you guys get on with your interviews? It felt like it went well, I wasn’t expecting them to be that friendly!
Original post by foozmed
How did you guys get on with your interviews? It felt like it went well, I wasn’t expecting them to be that friendly!

I’m feeling rather good about mine too. I hope I don’t jinx myself. I kind of messed up on one of the stations. I really hope they don’t mark me too harshly for it.
hey guys I'm looking to apply for PA, what is the interview process like at manchester? How did you get on
Anyone got an offer from Manchester?
Hey everyone! Did you get your offers? What were the interviews like?!

Quick Reply

Latest