The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey MMI PHYSICIAN ASSOCIATE interview

Hi, I have my interview soon, very nervous, does anyone have tips on how to prepare. And what type of questions might be asked .

I have one coming up for Surrey uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi me to- I have looked at general questions they may ask e.g. why PA? ect. When is your interview for ?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by nisagarip
Hi me to- I have looked at general questions they may ask e.g. why PA? ect. When is your interview for ?

The time frame to do it is within a week , so anytime today till next week 18th . I have seen that they going to ask 4 questions and that we have 4 minutes per questions. I wonder if one is scenario based .

Hope it goes well for you .
Reply 3
Thank you, same for you too ! I'm worried about the questions, Ive got work however so im not sure when to complete it - when are you planning to ?
Reply 4
Thank you, same for you too ! I'm worried about the questions, Ive got work however so im not sure when to complete it - when are you planning to ?

next week so I got the weekend to get my things together.
Reply 5
let me know how it goes for you, good luck 🙂
Reply 6
let me know how it goes for you, good luck 🙂

Hello, did you get to do yours . How did it go. Mine went alright hope get thru the second interview of role play .
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello, did you get to do yours . How did it go. Mine went alright hope get thru the second interview of role play .

Hi, can you please tell me if there was scenario based questions in the mmi or just general questions like why pa , why this uni?
Reply 8
I think it went well thanks, have you heard anything back yet for the second part ?
Reply 9
I think it went well thanks, have you heard anything back yet for the second part ?

I got an email today about the group role play interview next week
Reply 10
Original post by bob4321
I got an email today about the group role play interview next week

What sort of questions can they ask do you know ? I want to practice but idk how 🥲
What sort of questions can they ask do you know ? I want to practice but idk how 🥲

I think they give us a scenario and we got 4 mins to perform the role play. When is your roleplay interview?

surely there is a non disclosure agreement
ie better not to ask, as someone could risk breaking their confidentiality agreement in any answer…
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous #3
I think they give us a scenario and we got 4 mins to perform the role play. When is your roleplay interview?

What sort of roles will they ask us to play tho and what sort of scenario (this is giving me anxiety as I don't know how to prep for this). It's 24th 11-12 ish (I can't remember exactly) wbu?
Reply 14
Original post by MedMama
ie better not to ask, as someone could risk breaking their confidentiality agreement in any answer…

Sorry what do you mean ? From what I've read you are not allowed to share the questions after doing your interview. We haven't done the interview yet and just having a normal conversation.... there's nothing wrong with that
Reply 15
Original post by MedMama

Correct me if I am wrong tho ?
What sort of roles will they ask us to play tho and what sort of scenario (this is giving me anxiety as I don't know how to prep for this). It's 24th 11-12 ish (I can't remember exactly) wbu?

Literally the same
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #3
Literally the same

Oh ok 🥺 I'm so anxious (more than I was for the interview)
Sorry what do you mean ? From what I've read you are not allowed to share the questions after doing your interview. We haven't done the interview yet and just having a normal conversation.... there's nothing wrong with that

fine
just be careful post interview 😊
Reply 19
Original post by MedMama
fine
just be careful post interview 😊

oh yeah i know, but thank you for looking out - much appreciated 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending