The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
*grumbles*

I really want this to happen. :puppyeyes: We can have mince pies and mulled wine and christmas pudding and mistletoe ( :hubba: ) :teeth:
Reply 21
minimo
*grumbles*

I really want this to happen. :puppyeyes: We can have mince pies and mulled wine and christmas pudding and mistletoe ( :hubba: ) :teeth:

:yep:

You're definitely selling it well. :smile:
Reply 22
Im in. Just I guess anytime during the last week will be good. Maybe except the last day of lectures 3rd/4th because ill be clubbing, but i can adjust programme as necessary.
Reply 23
are we organising the secret santa before the party? I wanna know who I am buying for :biggrin:
I'd like to come, but I can only do the Saturday and Sunday. I can do the 4th and 5th though...
Reply 25
Llamaaa
are we organising the secret santa before the party? I wanna know who I am buying for :biggrin:

yep deffo, we need a date first. :frown:
Reply 26
I think I'll be free sunday and final wednesday. I definately won't be free any other evening, and might not be free on those either.
I can only do the Sunday if you guys don't mind me bringing Rich along.
Reply 28
Nina
I can only do the Sunday if you guys don't mind me bringing Rich along.

yep, that's totally cool with me.

Shall we say Sunday then? It's generally looking like the best date for everyone (bar Crags but she's going to come even if i have to physically drag her from her desk.)

I'll wait for a bit and see if this date seems ok and will then close this thread and make a private facebook group.

EDIT: doodle poll says you can't do sunday? :confused:
I put it down as a no because of Rich, but I can potentially come providing you guys don't mind him being there. Obviously he's met some of you before, but it looks like I might have to come clean about how I know you...

EDIT: better idea is that i met you all IRL and found out you were on here. Which is true in some cases.
Reply 30
What is so terrible about meeting people off the internet? :s-smilie:
He's already met some of the going under different auspices.
Reply 32
Sunday 30th? Doubt I'll be able to make it, probably got a swap then.
minimo
(bar Crags but she's going to come even if i have to physically drag her from her desk.)

Hmm... 25% of my overall mark for the year, or a christmas present and some mince pies. Which will it be? :shifty:

:p: I appreciate the sentiment though!
Reply 34
Craghyrax
Hmm... 25% of my overall mark for the year, or a christmas present and some mince pies. Which will it be? :shifty:

:p: I appreciate the sentiment though!

Mince pies, surely? :confused:
ukebert
Mince pies, surely? :confused:

:hmpf:
Reply 36
Craghyrax
:hmpf:

i love mince pies :o: Next time I go to Sainsbury's I'm getting some :yes:
ukebert
i love mince pies :o: Next time I go to Sainsbury's I'm getting some :yes:

Each year I bake my own mince pies, and make the pastry from scratch. So I don't really get easily tempted by bought mince pies :p: However naturally I'm tempted by the company and prospect of a good time :frown:
Reply 38
Craghyrax
Each year I bake my own mince pies, and make the pastry from scratch. So I don't really get easily tempted by bought mince pies :p: However naturally I'm tempted by the company and prospect of a good time :frown:

Unless you can make mince pies with a toaster, kettle and microwave I may be better off buying than making my own :p:

Well cross that Bridge when you come to it. If you somehow manage to do lots of work then come along. If not then we'll all be very sorry not to see you.
Parkside has ovens, but I only live there during summer :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending