The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm not free next week any evening but Friday, so you may well have to do stuffs without me :frown:
Um.... you mean its still Sunday evening?
Reply 62
Hellooo, I'm sorry for making it so confusing for people. I was just trying to accommodate as many people as possible :frown:

Sunday evening is still on. (I shall send a message to the FB group to inform people in case the do not/cannot see this. Please try and confirm whether you can be making it on the event page on FB. There is no 'secret santa' element to the party because numbers are so unsure but there will be nomnoms :smile:
Reply 63
Sorry, I definitely can't make it. I am busy every evening from Sunday-Sunday now.
Reply 64
brimstone
Sorry, I definitely can't make it. I am busy every evening from Sunday-Sunday now.

Know how you feel :p:
Reply 65
No worries! If anyone still wants to come, and hasn't been asked to join the group, quote this.
Reply 66
Don't think I can make it - now seems to be the craziest time for work all term :frown:
:ditto:

Existential crisis here :flute:

:ninja: :vroam:
Reply 68
hmmm, well I dunno how many (if any) people will be coming! Anyways...I've stocked up on food and will be essaying so I am in need of distractions, hence any knocks on the door are welcome :smile:
Reply 69
I will probably be along in half an hour, but won't stay long. I am shattered, completely and utterly :o:
Reply 70
ukebert
I will probably be along in half an hour, but won't stay long. I am shattered, completely and utterly :o:

wellll, give me a PM before you leave or something, there isnt anyone here atm so unless you want to join me in feeling sorry for myself with wine and mince pies (which will be xmasfail) you'll be very bored :p:
Sorry, afraid I have essays to write... on the last couple now.
Reply 72
ukebert

Right, I've cancelled the party as virtually no-one seems to be coming. Oh well.
Reply 73
Sorry to hear that minimo :frown: ah well, another time.

The film soc was showing the Jungle Book toniight, I shoudl have gone and seen it. Slight problem in that I only remembered about it 20 minutes after it started though :o:
Reply 74
Ahhhh no worries :wink: at least it meant I actually cleaned my room in anticipation. :p:

I'll attempt to organise a proper Lent term meet :p: and I'll do a Craggy and set a date so far in advance that no-one can have not have had sufficient warning :teeth:
Reply 75
IMO we should try and do something at the start of next term: people won't be snowed under with work, and we won't have the fresher's week "many things to do, half of which you won't find out about until an hour before" mayhem.
Reply 76
Yes! That's a good idea :biggrin: I think any future plans should involve waffles as well. :biggrin:
Reply 77
minimo
Yes! That's a good idea :biggrin: I think any future plans should involve waffles as well. :biggrin:

My waffle experience has heretofore not been positive. Savoury = bleh.
Reply 78
Scipio90
My waffle experience has heretofore not been positive. Savoury = bleh.

yeah I concur, actually

But sweet waffles from what I have seen look incredible.
I know this is exclusive of you, minimo :p: But I'm around after the end of term, so if people want to have a gathering on Friday or Saturday or something I'm certainly available/keen.

Latest

Trending

Trending