The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy Msci Birmingham Uni

Hey, has anyone else applied to bham for physiotherapy and had their interview recently (I had mine on Weds 10 Jan). How did everyone’s go, what Qs did you get asked? I think I answerred one of them badly frustratingly but the other 2 well… I am wondering if anyone has had a response from Birmingham yet, either rejection or acception, I’m stressing and want to hear relief from the rest of you guys! Also whilst your here, where else did you apply/ get offered from x
Reply 1
Original post by ippleboz
Hey, has anyone else applied to bham for physiotherapy and had their interview recently (I had mine on Weds 10 Jan). How did everyone’s go, what Qs did you get asked? I think I answerred one of them badly frustratingly but the other 2 well… I am wondering if anyone has had a response from Birmingham yet, either rejection or acception, I’m stressing and want to hear relief from the rest of you guys! Also whilst your here, where else did you apply/ get offered from x

Hey there, I also had my interview on that day but haven’t heard anything back yet, fingers crossed though! Where else have you applied to?

Hi. My daughter had her interview on 6th December and received an offer last week. It's her first choice, so she's thrilled
Reply 3
Original post by ael11
Hey there, I also had my interview on that day but haven’t heard anything back yet, fingers crossed though! Where else have you applied to?

I’ve had an offer from Plymouth, Sheffield Hallam and Northumbria, and got rejected from Nottingham before I got the chance to have an interview! What about you?
Reply 4

Hey just wondering if you had your email for the interview in your spam/junk folder. Heard a few other people had this and haven't heard back from them yet but can't find an email in my spam folder
Reply 5
Original post by tillyf123

Hey just wondering if you had your email for the interview in your spam/junk folder. Heard a few other people had this and haven't heard back from them yet but can't find an email in my spam folder

Yeah mine was in my junk folder, just keep checking it every so often just in case
Reply 6
When did you submit your application if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 7
Original post by tillyf123
When did you submit your application if you don't mind me asking?

Mid November
Reply 8
i also had my interview on the 10th!
and same as you i also did REALLY BAD for one questions and quite well for the other two🫤
haven’t heard back yet
Reply 9
Original post by Cookie-dog1
Hi. My daughter had her interview on 6th December and received an offer last week. It's her first choice, so she's thrilled

Is she applying for a BSc or an MSc?
Reply 10
Original post by awufuwu
i also had my interview on the 10th!
and same as you i also did REALLY BAD for one questions and quite well for the other two🫤
haven’t heard back yet

I had my interview on the 17th and still haven't heard anything back
Reply 11
Original post by dlwlrma__
I had my interview on the 17th and still haven't heard anything back

yah same☹️
hopefully soon
Good luck to you all. I definitely flopped my interview (24 jan). When they said 3 questions I thought they would mean 3 questions no follow-ups :frown:. I have had offers from Keele and Southampton and I have an interview with Nottingham but no word from kings.
Reply 13
Original post by awufuwu
yah same☹️
hopefully soon

I received an email from them to update the fee status. Have you heard anything back?
Reply 14
Original post by dlwlrma__
I received an email from them to update the fee status. Have you heard anything back?

same i also had an email saying that…
the email was sent to me last sunday but still haven’t heard back from them since….
Reply 15
I’ve just been given an offer for Birmingham 4 months after my interview!! Anyone else got an offer? I’m now stuck with what unis to choose for my firm and insurance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending