The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy OSCE resits

Does anyone know if OSCE resits happen in the summer for physios? I know med students have resits, but do physios? And how many resits are permitted before having to redo a year?
Original post by sabz_76
Does anyone know if OSCE resits happen in the summer for physios? I know med students have resits, but do physios? And how many resits are permitted before having to redo a year?

Every uni is different. All the details about resits should be covered in your course handbook.
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
Every uni is different. All the details about resits should be covered in your course handbook.

My uni won't get back to me until Tuesday due to bank holidays. And I need to submit a Mitigated Circumstances Form. If resits take place, then I don't need to, but I can't find it on their website. I was just wondering if anyone knew of Physio resits taking place
Physio resits are definitely a thing. When they may happen is going to be specific to your uni, but if you sat the OSCE now then it would be reasonable to assume that ‘summer’ would be when a resit would happen. The only ones who can give you an exact date will be your uni. In terms of chances to pass, if it’s like everywhere else that I’m aware of you get one resit and if you fail again then that is it and you’re off the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending