The Student Room Group

BSc Physiotherapy

I had a physiotherapy interview for Kings College, just wondering if anyone has hear back from them?
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Malu321
I had a physiotherapy interview for Kings College, just wondering if anyone has hear back from them?

It might be worth asking in this thread: :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393610
Reply 2
hi!
i have also had mine on the 17th and haven’t heard back yet!
hopefully soon!!!😆😆😆
Original post by Malu321

hey, i've also applied for physio at king's and have my interview next week. i know some other people that have had an interview already but they haven't heard back yet either, i think king's just take really long getting back but im sure you've done very well :smile:
also, how did your interview go? did you think it was difficult?
Reply 4
Original post by student295-6
hey, i've also applied for physio at king's and have my interview next week. i know some other people that have had an interview already but they haven't heard back yet either, i think king's just take really long getting back but im sure you've done very well :smile:
also, how did your interview go? did you think it was difficult?

It was a bit imitating but maybe tht was because it was the first proper interview I did. But make sure u watch the video they send you. For me it was mostly application/ scenario based questions which was a bit weird and scary.
Original post by Malu321
It was a bit imitating but maybe tht was because it was the first proper interview I did. But make sure u watch the video they send you. For me it was mostly application/ scenario based questions which was a bit weird and scary.

Okay, thank you, hopefully it will be alright 😁 Good luck with the rest of your application process!
Reply 6
Guys, if all universities have sent you an offer for a bachelor of physiotherapy in UK, what is your preference? (Southampton, brighton, Birmingham, Liverpool, kcl, uea, lancashire) Rank them from 1 to 7. ( I am currently in grade 11(in Canada) and planning to study physio.Just want to have an insight into the better school for physio in UK )
Original post by hkphysio
Guys, if all universities have sent you an offer for a bachelor of physiotherapy in UK, what is your preference? (Southampton, brighton, Birmingham, Liverpool, kcl, uea, lancashire) Rank them from 1 to 7. ( I am currently in grade 11(in Canada) and planning to study physio.Just want to have an insight into the better school for physio in UK )

I think they’re all very good unis, ik Southampton and kcl are Russel group, not sure about the rest. But if u search online, there’s a website that ranks all the unis for each course based off of different factors like student satisfaction for example. I’ll link the website below x

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings/physiotherapy?tabletype=full-table

Hope this helps, and good luck with ur application x
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by Malu321

Hey, have u heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending