The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial business school 2023 intake waitlisted

Hello,
I've been waitlisted for imperial business school's MSc Management. Can someone please shed some light on what that's like and what could it possibly mean? I'm really keen on studying at Imperial. It's my dream. I would just like some clarity on this situation.

Thank you! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey Ritu! Don't worry too much. Make sure to follow up with the University after a month with an updated CV. You can do some short courses or do a project and send them an updated CV. I was also waitlisted for MSc Finance and Accounting but I sent them an email with an updated CV and they accepted me.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
oh okay! That sounds reassuring :smile:. thank you so so much. after a month you suggest right?
Original post by yasir1999
Hey Ritu! Don't worry too much. Make sure to follow up with the University after a month with an updated CV. You can do some short courses or do a project and send them an updated CV. I was also waitlisted for MSc Finance and Accounting but I sent them an email with an updated CV and they accepted me.
Reply 3
should i send a letter of continued interest?
Original post by rituanand
oh okay! That sounds reassuring :smile:. thank you so so much. after a month you suggest right?
That is a good idea. You can email them highlighting your passion and interest for the program and the college (Original post by rituanand)should i send a letter of continued interest?
Hello,
I've been waitlisted for imperial business school's MSc Management. Can someone please shed some light on what that's like and what could it possibly mean? I'm really keen on studying at Imperial. It's my dream. I would just like some clarity on this situation.

Hi
I have also been waitlisted for MSc Management at Imperial. I received the mail for the same in December. Have you received any updates ?
Reply 6
heyy noo sorry not yet :frown:. dont worry and good luck!
Original post by dhruvgupta5317
Hi
I have also been waitlisted for MSc Management at Imperial. I received the mail for the same in December. Have you received any updates ?
Original post by yasir1999

Hi there! Im also waitlisted from the MSc in Strategic Marketing. Would you mind sharing the timeline from when you were waitlisted, to the updated cv and the offer? Thank you
Hello,

Hi!
Did you end up emailing a letter of continued interest? I'm waitlisted as well and don't know what I can do!
Reply 9
Hey! Yes, I did email them, and I'm still waitlisted. Good luck to you :smile:

Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
Did you end up emailing a letter of continued interest? I'm waitlisted as well and don't know what I can do!
Hi there, I am on the waitlist as well for the Strategic Marketing programme. Have you received any updates yet?

Do you plan to send an updated CV or any other documents? Asking this as their mails mention to not send anything extra unless its of extreme importance.
Original post by Flamboyant W
Hi there, I am on the waitlist as well for the Strategic Marketing programme. Have you received any updates yet?

Do you plan to send an updated CV or any other documents? Asking this as their mails mention to not send anything extra unless its of extreme importance.

Hi,
Waitlisted for Strategic Marketing as well :smile:
I decided against sending an email as it would be wasting their time if there is no significant update to give. I've submitted all my docs including my English Language certificate, and I'm currently working so nothing new to add to my CV.
Agreed. Totally agree with your point. I also am in the same position.
Hi all, has anyone received any updates after the waitlist decision?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 14
nope. Moreover, you receive the same template reply if you mail them.
Nope, nothing yet. About to be over 2 months now.
Nope, nothing yet. About to be over 2 months now.

have you guys decided to wait or choose your other choices?
have you guys decided to wait or choose your other choices?

I'll probably wait more for a month. Otherwise will go ahead with my Warwick offer letter. Nevertheless, I can't do anything now because my undergrad university is yet to issue the result, without which I cant get the unconditional offer letter from warwick.
I'll probably wait more for a month. Otherwise will go ahead with my Warwick offer letter. Nevertheless, I can't do anything now because my undergrad university is yet to issue the result, without which I cant get the unconditional offer letter from warwick.

I have a few offers too including Warwick. Will probably head to WBS if I don’t get accepted to Imperial. Still hoping that I can get in though
Hi all, I emailed them to ask about my waitlist status and if theres been any updates. I also sent my cv and they replied duly noted. I guess theyll only update if we get in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending