The Student Room Group

HELP NEEDED! I QUIT MY PRE REG TRAINING but now want to return

Hi i started my training, but stopped a month in due to personal circumstances(loss of family member which affected me mentally). I now want to carry on but ive missed the 8 years deadline. I want to get an extension and have a letter from my consultant, would this suffice? Although i wouldnt want anyone prying into my records etc as this is very sensitive for me and personal. Please advise on what the possibilities are or next steps or if youre/ have been in a similar situation
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Meks1996
Hi i started my training, but stopped a month in due to personal circumstances(loss of family member which affected me mentally). I now want to carry on but ive missed the 8 years deadline. I want to get an extension and have a letter from my consultant, would this suffice? Although i wouldnt want anyone prying into my records etc as this is very sensitive for me and personal. Please advise on what the possibilities are or next steps or if youre/ have been in a similar situation

Speak with the gphc as they are the only ones who can really comment on this
https://www.pharmacyregulation.org/
Reply 2
Original post by Meks1996

Hi, did you manage to apply for the extension and if so did mange to get an extension?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending