The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Neuroscience MSc @KCL 23/24

Hey guys i wanted to find out if anyone has applied for the neuroscience msc at kcl for 23 entry, if yes have you received a decision?
I applied, I haven’t received any decision though
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by zantoine
I applied, I haven’t received any decision though

Same its been 7 weeks for me
Well it’s only been 5 weeks for me.
Im coming from KCL - Biomedical Science. So I expect my application to take quite long
Im coming from KCL - Biomedical Science. So I expect my application to take quite long

I received an offer from qmul in 2 weeks, but my first choice would be kcl unless they take too long and i have to respond to the offer.
Original post by Anonymous
I received an offer from qmul in 2 weeks, but my first choice would be kcl unless they take too long and i have to respond to the offer.

I also applied to MSC Neuroscience and Translational Medicine at Qmul. They also gave me an offer. Their requirements is a 2.1 aswell as UCL so I hope this means that my UCL application also has a chance
Hey guys i wanted to find out if anyone has applied for the neuroscience msc at kcl for 23 entry, if yes have you received a decision?

Do you mind telling me what kind of experience you have for this course in terms of jobs or anything else?? You're so bright btw!
Do you mind telling me what kind of experience you have for this course in terms of jobs or anything else?? You're so bright btw!

Ive worked in a care home in which residents suffered from neurodegenerative diseases. My undergraduate dissertation was on the c.elegans SMA model and I will be skydiving for SMA UK in 3 weeks :smile:. I also completed a clinical trial placement at GSK between my 2nd and 3rd year of undergrad. Hope this helps

The only update I have is that my transcript was requested, i sent this immediately. Anything from your side?
The only update I have is that my transcript was requested, i sent this immediately. Anything from your side?

I recently got an email saying I have a conditional offer! If you wait for the “Application is being processed by Admissions” on the portico, log in at 12 midnight and your outcome will be posted.
I recently got an email saying I have a conditional offer! If you wait for the “Application is being processed by Admissions” on the portico, log in at 12 midnight and your outcome will be posted.

Congratulations!! Im so happy for you :smile: not really sure how long it will take unfortunately, had you sent in your transcript?
Congratulations!! Im so happy for you :smile: not really sure how long it will take unfortunately, had you sent in your transcript?

Thankyou!!!! My transcript was asked of me when I applied initially. Did they not ask for it during the actual application for you?
Thankyou!!!! My transcript was asked of me when I applied initially. Did they not ask for it during the actual application for you?

No they actually didn’t ask for it initially. Im hoping its a good sign they havent rejected me yet then, my reference status changed to ‘format ok for assessment’ just now but nothing else
No they actually didn’t ask for it initially. Im hoping its a good sign they havent rejected me yet then, my reference status changed to ‘format ok for assessment’ just now but nothing else

It is definitely a good sign! Update me when you have your response! Good luck :smile:
It is definitely a good sign! Update me when you have your response! Good luck :smile:

Thank you very much! congratulations again :smile:
Reply 15

I'm waiting for my undergraduate results on the 18th July before applying
Reply 16
Hi guys, another offer holder here :smile: does anyone know if there’s a WhatsApp group chat? would love to connect with others on the course!

Quick Reply

Latest