The Student Room Group

hsbc work experience early careers programme stimulate assessment

has anyone done this? If so please let me know the questions you were asked! I have applied and am yet to do the assessment but am really worried
(edited 1 year ago)
hello i did :-)) its nothing to be worried about - they dont ask any technical questions. its three questions that you provide 2min long video responses to. iirc, the questions were:
what do you do in your free time?
why do you want to go into finance?
what interests you about hsbc specifically/why does hsbc appeal specifically?
i might be misremembering them slightly? i answered them pretty badly anyways 😅 good luck to you, though! and dont stress yourself out over it lol
Reply 2
Original post by alexharker
hello i did :-)) its nothing to be worried about - they dont ask any technical questions. its three questions that you provide 2min long video responses to. iirc, the questions were:
what do you do in your free time?
why do you want to go into finance?
what interests you about hsbc specifically/why does hsbc appeal specifically?
i might be misremembering them slightly? i answered them pretty badly anyways 😅 good luck to you, though! and dont stress yourself out over it lol

ahh i ended up doing it earlier today but thank you sm it was so nice of you to send them :smile: i hope you were happy with it! also yes you’re right, i’m so glad there weren’t any technical / more academic questions as i’d do horrifically with those types on the spot
Reply 3
hey, have you done the VED yet? I've got mine in a few days, do you have any tips about the questions? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by user93_
has anyone done this? If so please let me know the questions you were asked! I have applied and am yet to do the assessment but am really worried

Same here,I applied and the online immersive test has me panicking
Reply 5
Original post by ANeRd
Same here,I applied and the online immersive test has me panicking

Just relax and answer to the best of your ability, you’ll be fine !
Reply 6
Original post by haza213
Just relax and answer to the best of your ability, you’ll be fine !

Thanks

The first thing I did was search on youtube ,and came across whole load of numerical,situational questions and that kinda ... made me wanna roll in to large sheet of bubble wrap
Reply 7
Original post by ANeRd
Thanks

The first thing I did was search on youtube ,and came across whole load of numerical,situational questions and that kinda ... made me wanna roll in to large sheet of bubble wrap

😂 have you done the VED yet?
Reply 8
Original post by haza213

huh..nope
I need to do the immersive test first.
I don't think we have to do the VED for the work experience application.It's the 1st time I've heard about it.
But Good Luck on it !
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
Original post by haza213
hey, have you done the VED yet? I've got mine in a few days, do you have any tips about the questions? :smile:

hey, did you take your VED?
Reply 10
Original post by haza213

hey, did you take your VED?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending