The Student Room Group

HSBC Global Operating Excellence 2023

Hi, was anyone invited to the Assessment Centre for the London grad scheme role?
No, I have been waiting for a while as well!
Reply 2
Same here with no invitation.
Is going to assessment centre the same stage as a Virtual Experience Day?
I got an email saying that I passed the benchmark but no news yet
The AC is the same as the Virtual Experience Day - final stage
Reply 5
Original post by Aaaa.bbbbbb
The AC is the same as the Virtual Experience Day - final stage

Thank you for your answer.
I got two emails saying the same as follows and which I didn’t think it was good sign.

“The next and final stage in the recruitment process is our Virtual Experience Day. Please kindly note, an invitation to the next stage of our selection process is not guaranteed despite successfully completing previous stages”.
No don't worry - I got that too but I did the AC
Original post by Jurian18
Thank you for your answer.
I got two emails saying the same as follows and which I didn’t think it was good sign.

“The next and final stage in the recruitment process is our Virtual Experience Day. Please kindly note, an invitation to the next stage of our selection process is not guaranteed despite successfully completing previous stages”.
Reply 7
No don't worry - I got that too but I did the AC

Did you get invited and attend to the AC very soon after these emails?
Got the invite after 2 weeks and attending another 2 weeks after
Reply 9
Got the invite after 2 weeks and attending another 2 weeks after

I see. Thank you for the information.
Much appreciate! 🫶🏻
Got a reply right now, got rejected but put on reserve list- maybe there is some hope :frown:
Got a reply right now, got rejected but put on reserve list- maybe there is some hope :frown:

Don’t worry buddy. I’m looking for jobs from other companies now, not only banks.
Many of my course mates got into Big names but let’s be patience and wait for the right one. 🫡
Good luck!
Original post by Jurian18
Don’t worry buddy. I’m looking for jobs from other companies now, not only banks.
Many of my course mates got into Big names but let’s be patience and wait for the right one. 🫡
I had another response now... two weeks after and they are still interested and want me to keep researching HSBC and await more details
Reply 14
Hi

I have just received the same response. Fingers crossed 👍🏻
(edited 1 year ago)
Did any of you get an email regarding your application apart from the email sent before Christmas?
I got the same email saying “The next and final stage in the recruitment process is our Virtual Experience Day. Please kindly note, an invitation to the next stage of our selection process is not guaranteed despite successfully completing previous stages”. when I asked if my application was still being considered. Clearly they don't even read the emails.
I was benchmarked in December, and now its end of Jan, and the programme is starting July...not looking good I guess
Reply 17
Has anyone been successful in getting an internship with the HSBC Global Operating Excellence Team 2023? or indeed for a previous year. My daughter has got a place starting June 2023 for 10 weeks, but is struggling to find out what exactly she might be doing or finding other people doing the same internship.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending