The Student Room Group

Hsbc we 2023

Anyone else looking to apply to HSBC work experience program this year? It says applications open in December 2022 but I don't think it has yet. Is it the same for everyone else?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LunafromMLP
Anyone else looking to apply to HSBC work experience program this year? It says applications open in December 2022 but I don't think it has yet. Is it the same for everyone else?

It's the same for me. I have looked at previous people's responses who did this work experience and the said it opened around December/January for them.so I guess we just wait.
Are the applications open yet? I see no link or anything?
I have emailed them a few days ago,still no response,heard they take weeks to respond.will keep you guys updated
Original post by danb0212
I have emailed them a few days ago,still no response,heard they take weeks to respond.will keep you guys updated

Have you heard anything yet? It still says Jan 2023 on the website but it’s seems a bit late now..
Reply 5
i sent an email to them and they said it will be open today. the application opens by the end of the week . Will update this if there are more infos.
(edited 1 year ago)
Thanks
has anyone actually received any responses? because im still waiting for a response after emailing them 2 weeks ago
Original post by danb0212
has anyone actually received any responses? because im still waiting for a response after emailing them 2 weeks ago

The applications are already open now
does anyone know when they start doing the interviews
Has anyone else done the next stage after application? How did they find it?
Original post by avanicholl
Has anyone else done the next stage after application? How did they find it?

i got emailed the link to the online assessment
i got emailed the link to the online assessment

So have I, I was just wondering what you thought of it?
Original post by avanicholl
So have I, I was just wondering what you thought of it?

ohhh, well the first questions were just personality so they were fine but the video ones weren't that good for me cuz i got quite nervous and was nowhere near 2 minutes
ohhh, well the first questions were just personality so they were fine but the video ones weren't that good for me cuz i got quite nervous and was nowhere near 2 minutes

I’m sure that’s the same for everyone, as long as what you said in the short amount of time was worthwhile :smile:

Could you please tell me what kind of questions where the second ones ? because I don't think I will be able to talk for 2 mins
Original post by Amrit06
Could you please tell me what kind of questions where the second ones ? because I don't think I will be able to talk for 2 mins

Hi,
I've done it and it says you're not allowed to share the info of the test probably to keep it fair of course, but the video questions are basically just to tell them about yourself nothing you can or really need to prepare for and I doubt anyone talks for the two minutes so don't stress about it :smile:
Has anyone got any response about Interviews yet? I have done my online assessment almost 2 weeks ago.
Original post by JustAnotherFloop
Has anyone got any response about Interviews yet? I have done my online assessment almost 2 weeks ago.

The due date for applications is today I believe so they probably won't start shortlisting interviews until more people have done the stimulate test I'm guessing
Original post by DishPerson :)
The due date for applications is today I believe so they probably won't start shortlisting interviews until more people have done the stimulate test I'm guessing

hey I have to do the online assessment this week I have done the practice test and I'm a bit nervous to take the real one do you have any advise on how you answered the questions?

Quick Reply

Latest