The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Asset Management Traineeship 2023

Hi, has anyone applied for this? What stages are you at?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there, I have just received an invitation for video interview -ETP asset management traineeship. What questions do they ask?
Original post by Ghostwick
Hi there, I have just received an invitation for video interview -ETP asset management traineeship. What questions do they ask?

Do you mean the HireVue? And when did you apply if you don’t mind?
Original post by Taeraatutta
Do you mean the HireVue? And when did you apply if you don’t mind?

I applied on the 2nd of March. Yes, need help with hirevue, have u done it?
Original post by Ghostwick
I applied on the 2nd of March. Yes, need help with hirevue, have u done it?

Oh sure, I’ve done it. The questions are quite general, questions you’d expect when going to an interview lol. Remember to look into the camera and speak clearly. Good luck, I’m really bad at these type of interviews so idek how I got through. You’ll be fine
Are you in sixth form or uni? I believe uni students apply for this too.
Sixth form, and u?

Got the email for the HireVue interview yesterday and am going to complete it, also an u6th student btw
Original post by tl2319
Got the email for the HireVue interview yesterday and am going to complete it, also an u6th student btw

Good luck! I’m in Year 13 too.
Thank you, you too!

Good luck! I’m in Year 13 too.
Original post by tl2319
Thank you, you too!

Have you applied to other firms?
Have you applied to other firms?

So far, no. I've got my eyes on the investment 2020 website as well as a few others too. If I don't get into any programme's I'm going to go straight to university, wbu?
Original post by tl2319
So far, no. I've got my eyes on the investment 2020 website as well as a few others too. If I don't get into any programme's I'm going to go straight to university, wbu?

I’ve applied to a few other similar programmes. I’ll still take a gap year even if I don’t get into any. I have a job so I can go full time.
I’ve applied to a few other similar programmes. I’ll still take a gap year even if I don’t get into any. I have a job so I can go full time.

What were the other programs if you don't mind me asking? If you don't want to share don't worry

Hi, I’ve completed my live- videoconferencing stage for the 2023 Asset Management Graduate Trainee Programme after my Hireview and now I’m awaiting results to be progressed to AC. Btw I’m a 3rd year uni student
Original post by Pb1234780
Hi, I’ve completed my live- videoconferencing stage for the 2023 Asset Management Graduate Trainee Programme after my Hireview and now I’m awaiting results to be progressed to AC. Btw I’m a 3rd year uni student

Hi, what type of questions did you get asked?
Hiya , I did my video conference call too. I got asked 5 questions competencies questions. Howabout u? Happy to help😇
Original post by Natasha_OJ
Hiya , I did my video conference call too. I got asked 5 questions competencies questions. Howabout u? Happy to help😇

Hey,

Would be happy to connect over WhatsApp. My number is +918336921255. Pls connect
We have a WhatsApp group just in case you’d like to join too!

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LsnyLBrUivH4ki1bs3ygoL
Original post by Natasha_OJ

Hey I also had 5 questions. Did they tell you by when can we have an outcome? Also are you a graduate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending