The Student Room Group

CMA Graduate Case Officer Programme 2022-2023

Anyone applied and going to the assessment centre?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Arkansas
Anyone applied and going to the assessment centre?

I’m booked in for March 20th ☺️
Me! I was surprised I made AC honestly, hoping for the best!
Has anyone heard back from the AC yet?
I haven’t heard anything. They said mid - late April so will likely be next week
Has anyone heard back yet? I thought they would’ve been in touch by now
Original post by anonlou22
Has anyone heard back yet? I thought they would’ve been in touch by now

I heard back on Thursday and was offered a position!

Wouldn't worry yet though, especially since they called me on the phone!
Original post by livixbobbiex

Aww congratulations! That’s great news. Think it’s unlikely now for me - what time of day did they call out of interest? 😊
Original post by anonlou22
Aww congratulations! That’s great news. Think it’s unlikely now for me - what time of day did they call out of interest? 😊

Around midday/afternoon I think
Reply 9

congratulations!! i was also offered a position - they called me on thursday and again on friday when i missed the first call haha
Original post by minmo
congratulations!! i was also offered a position - they called me on thursday and again on friday when i missed the first call haha

Congrats!! I was also offered a position. Are you working in London or Edinburgh. Also have they sent you the paperwork yet, on the call they said they’ll send the paperwork this week I’m getting kinda worried 😅😅
Original post by CyclingFiber6
Congrats!! I was also offered a position. Are you working in London or Edinburgh. Also have they sent you the paperwork yet, on the call they said they’ll send the paperwork this week I’m getting kinda worried 😅😅

They hadn't sent the paperwork when I last checked (Tuesday) and my civil service jobs portal is still at "interview booked". I'm hoping to be working in London!
Reply 12

i’m working in london (hopefully)! and haha no nothing yet - glad other people are in the same boat! i did get an update through csjobs that i’ve been successful though, which is reassuring ☺️
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by minmo
i’m working in london (hopefully)! and haha no nothing yet - glad other people are in the same boat! i did get an update through csjobs that i’ve been successful though, which is reassuring ☺️

They told me that the location was completely up to us, it's not like there's a limited amount of positions in each place.

Just saw the email, we have feedback scores too
Those who got an offer are you accepting the salary they gave you?
Those who got an offer are you accepting the salary they gave you?

I am, was already under the impression the range is more indicative of what the entire HEO grade has capacity to pay, not necessarily what the specific graduate scheme would offer.
I am, was already under the impression the range is more indicative of what the entire HEO grade has capacity to pay, not necessarily what the specific graduate scheme would offer.

Yeah that makes sense
Just making sure because I didn’t wanna feel like I was or anyone else was getting a bad deal or something
Reply 18
i suspect that the higher upper salary band indicated on the original advert is for current cs who are on promotion (who iirc get the better of a 10% pay increase or the new grade minimum) im a current eo and im still more than happy with the salary theyve offered (the new grade min for me)
Reply 19
Has anyone heard back after responding to the email with the salary - I know I’m being impatient haha just wanted to check!

Quick Reply

Latest