The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL student accommodation available in Angel Lane (studio)

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a postgraduate student of KCL to takeover my studio at Angel Lane (KCL residence) from April 1st to September 9th. It is a cozy and spacious studio (22 square meters) with lots of storage space. My room is located on the topmost floor so it is very bright. It is within 5 min walk to Stratford Underground Station so it is convenient for you to go anywhere. There’s a Sainsbury’s, M&S, Morrison, Waitrose, Lidl, Loon Fung 5-10 min walk from the apartment. Besides, it is 10 min walk from Westfield, a large shopping center and London Aquatics Centre, a perfect place to swim, work out and yoga. Rent is £350pw, all bills included. Please dm for more details if interested. Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by kcl Doris 203
Hi everyone! I’m looking for a postgraduate student of KCL to takeover my studio at Angel Lane (KCL residence) from April 1st to September 9th. It is a cozy and spacious studio (22 square meters) with lots of storage space. My room is located on the topmost floor so it is very bright. It is within 5 min walk to Stratford Underground Station so it is convenient for you to go anywhere. There’s a Sainsbury’s, M&S, Morrison, Waitrose, Lidl, Loon Fung 5-10 min walk from the apartment. Besides, it is 10 min walk from Westfield, a large shopping center and London Aquatics Centre, a perfect place to swim, work out and yoga. Rent is £350pw, all bills included. Please dm for more details if interested. Thanks!

Hi,
UNITE has not licensed these properties and may have to repay the rent to students. UNITE has just been convicted for another unlicensed block in Haringey (North Lodge). If you're interested, take a look here: https://www.getrentback.org/Unite.html

The students at North Lodge are getting around £4,000 back from UNITE :smile:

Guy
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest