The Student Room Group

GCSE options

I know the choices sound odd together, but currently I have to choose between either Separate Sciences or RS. I was leaning towards RS since I'd study Combined Science anyway, but I wasn't sure whether GCSE RS would be worth it as much as the sciences would be. Any advice?
what do you want to do in the future, and which do you prefer?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
what do you want to do in the future, and which do you prefer?

thanks for the response! to be honest, im not really sure. perhaps teaching. i like them both equally but for different reasons. sciences because I think they're valued subjects and interesting to learn about and RS because I think it would be an enjoyable lesson and quite relaxing. i would enjoy the content in rs i think
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by leconnor
thanks for the response! to be honest, im not really sure. perhaps teaching. i like them both equally but for different reasons. sciences because I think they're valued subjects and interesting to learn about and RS because I think it would be an enjoyable lesson and quite relaxing. i would enjoy the content in rs i think

you can still do sciences at A-level with combined science, so I think you should do RS and combined science if you enjoy RS
I know the choices sound odd together, but currently I have to choose between either Separate Sciences or RS. I was leaning towards RS since I'd study Combined Science anyway, but I wasn't sure whether GCSE RS would be worth it as much as the sciences would be. Any advice?

I'd stick with the combined science and do rs. You can still do sciences at a-level if you wanted later down the line after doing combined science.
<a href=

Heya!
If you already to combined sciences then you don't have to do extra so going for RS would be ok :h: Since you have combined sciences you will be able to do alvls in sciences if you want!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study mind

Quick Reply

Latest