The Student Room Group

geography help!!!! (a-level)

hi. i don't rlly know what i want to ask tbh. i just need revision help. how do u revise for alevel geography i was so good at gcse and now all of a sudden i'm getting C's and D's constantly. any tips would be appreciated. i do AQA btw. thanks!!! x
Original post by 44siyah
hi. i don't rlly know what i want to ask tbh. i just need revision help. how do u revise for alevel geography i was so good at gcse and now all of a sudden i'm getting C's and D's constantly. any tips would be appreciated. i do AQA btw. thanks!!! x

I would look up what key stage Geography is in high school. Then go on Amazon and order a key stage National Curriculum level book and study that and make notes. What's also good is audio books listen in a night and you will retain some if the information 🙂
Reply 2
th(Original post by Kiah Jade)I would look up what key stage Geography is in high school. Then go on Amazon and order a key stage National Curriculum level book and study that and make notes. What's also good is audio books listen in a night and you will retain some if the information 🙂

Original post by Kiah Jade
I would look up what key stage Geography is in high school. Then go on Amazon and order a key stage National Curriculum level book and study that and make notes. What's also good is audio books listen in a night and you will retain some if the information 🙂

Thank you!!! I will definitely look into that. Thank you for replying to me! I appreciate it :smile:
hey, same as you I'm getting Cs and Ds and mocks are in 2 weeks -_-
someone gave a really helpful reply on this thread here, hope it helps!
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7336871&p=98301718#post98301718
Original post by 44siyah

shut up you fat *****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending