The Student Room Group

SURVEY: 100 Memes - Rank How Funny They Are...

I need fun students to rank 100 memes on a funniness scale, ranging from 'extremely unfunny' to 'extremely funny'.

https://cambridge.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2lSmNuW8RYuwEB0

So, if you have a spare 10 minutes and fancy having a laugh at some memes, why not complete this survey.

This survey is part of my pilot research for a PhD I am completing at the University of Cambridge focusing on the use of humour in education, so any help you can provide in completing this survey will be massively appreciated. Also, feel free to share the link above with your friends.

Thanks!
OMG this is a real survey? llol I'm doing this for sure
Hi i did the survey - super fun btw, but i was just coasting along hitting next, next but then it just went back to the start screen - and i was like bruh did u really just delete all my answers fr, but then again im not sure if i actually finished it and it did that automatically, either way im not doing the whole thing again.

Thanks for reading my ramblings
Original post by MadisonBailey06
Hi i did the survey - super fun btw, but i was just coasting along hitting next, next but then it just went back to the start screen - and i was like bruh did u really just delete all my answers fr, but then again im not sure if i actually finished it and it did that automatically, either way im not doing the whole thing again.

Same for me! It's annoying so I didn't do it all over again
Original post by Bookworm524
Same for me! It's annoying so I didn't do it all over again

thank goodness im not the only one lol
Reply 5
Original post by Bookworm524
OMG this is a real survey? llol I'm doing this for sure

Much appreciated!
Reply 6
Not sure why it went back to the start but don't worry, your rankings have been recorded. Thanks very much for taking the time to complete this.

Thanks for reading my ramblings
Reply 7
thank goodness im not the only one lol

Don't worry, all scores have been recorded and captured, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending