The Student Room Group

Eduqas A-Level Media help

Currently typing this 50 mins before my mock on paper 2 and i can't find any past papers to help with structure.
People on here have said TV like Life on Mars but we did that for our last set of mocks and our techer gave us a list of possible topics and TV isnt on them??
By the way, at the time my techer was doing Film (Black Panther/I Daniel Blake) I was at a different college who was at the time doing magazines so I have NO clue/ haven't studied or watched neither. I asked my teacher and he said to put 'i havent done this' then he'll work out the marks.

ANYWAYS im, a bit nervous on the question layout but i know my theorists yipee
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
cant tell if youre a bot or not but yes im sure i posted since, its about a levels.
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
UPDATE
so it was on LOM & The Bridge. it was utter BS.
'television is a global industry'
all i could talk about was the bridge trailers and making a UK/international trailer links to hesmondalghs theory.

section b was about womans realm & huck, that was decent

Original post by amyskootles
Currently typing this 50 mins before my mock on paper 2 and i can't find any past papers to help with structure.
People on here have said TV like Life on Mars but we did that for our last set of mocks and our techer gave us a list of possible topics and TV isnt on them??
By the way, at the time my techer was doing Film (Black Panther/I Daniel Blake) I was at a different college who was at the time doing magazines so I have NO clue/ haven't studied or watched neither. I asked my teacher and he said to put 'i havent done this' then he'll work out the marks.

ANYWAYS im, a bit nervous on the question layout but i know my theorists yipee
Reply 4
Original post by amyskootles
UPDATE
so it was on LOM & The Bridge. it was utter BS.
'television is a global industry'
all i could talk about was the bridge trailers and making a UK/international trailer links to hesmondalghs theory.

section b was about womans realm & huck, that was decent
Hi do you remember the exact questions?

Quick Reply

Latest