The Student Room Group

NINE DTP applicants

Hi

I heard that the panel has selected students for funding on March 28. Have any of you heard back from them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! Nope i have not, hopefully soon tho
Reply 2
Hello, I just got an email from them. Best of luck to you.
Reply 3
Omg thank you for letting us know!! I'm so nervous now. Do you think they would inform the applicants who didn't get the studentship too?
Reply 4
Original post by valbel1
Omg thank you for letting us know!! I'm so nervous now. Do you think they would inform the applicants who didn't get the studentship too?

I think they would. It was Durham's NINE DTP contact that sent me the decision letter. Maybe your institution's contact or department/supervisor will inform you.
Thank you all for updating the progress - phew! So nervous now!

I was informed by supervisors that I am on the reserve list, but I don't know how likely a reserved student would get an offer...
Reply 6
Original post by EMFF
Thank you all for updating the progress - phew! So nervous now!

I was informed by supervisors that I am on the reserve list, but I don't know how likely a reserved student would get an offer...

Fingers crossed!
Original post by chile1234
Fingers crossed!

So nice of you! Many thanks :smile:
Reply 8
Hey all! Has anyone who applied through QUB received any email regarding the studentship yet? I'm so anxious and a little sad because I feel like I probably didn't get it since I've not been contacted :frown:
I think they would. It was Durham's NINE DTP contact that sent me the decision letter. Maybe your institution's contact or department/supervisor will inform you.

Hi - was this the SGIA? I haven't heard anything from supervisors or department...
Reply 10
Original post by valbel1
Hey all! Has anyone who applied through QUB received any email regarding the studentship yet? I'm so anxious and a little sad because I feel like I probably didn't get it since I've not been contacted :frown:

I'm not applying through QUB but you should contact the NINE DTP lead at your school (or your supervisor). The email is [email protected]
Reply 11
Original post by barnpep98_
Hi - was this the SGIA? I haven't heard anything from supervisors or department...

Hello, no, I am in geography. I was contacted by [email protected] so maybe you can send an email to them or your supervisor/department.
(Original post by chile1234)Hello, no, I am in geography. I was contacted by [email protected] so maybe you can send an email to them or your supervisor/department.

Hello, no, I am in geography. I was contacted by [email protected] so maybe you can send an email to them or your supervisor/department.

Ah I see - thanks! I contacted both my department and supervisor last week and neither have replied, which is strange as they were very responsive up until now. I wonder (hope) that SGIA is delayed or something. We will see I guess.
Ah I see - thanks! I contacted both my department and supervisor last week and neither have replied, which is strange as they were very responsive up until now. I wonder (hope) that SGIA is delayed or something. We will see I guess.
Thank you for your replies!! So I've dropped them an email and I received an automatic reply saying that they will be out of office from the 7th to 17th April! So I don't know, maybe (fingerscrossed) that's why we haven't hear back from them.
Reply 15
Has anyone got the official offer letter from their institution already? (Durham in particular?)
Has anyone got the official offer letter from their institution already? (Durham in particular?)

I've just receive an email stating that I'm in the reserved list (not too sure how to feel about this) Not in Durham tho. Goood luck!
Reply 17
Original post by valbel1
I've just receive an email stating that I'm in the reserved list (not too sure how to feel about this) Not in Durham tho. Goood luck!

Fingers crossed!
Hey! Has anyone on the NINE DTP reserve list received any updates?

Thanks!
Has any applicants from Teesside University received decision from NINE DTP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending