The Student Room Group

2023 NBC DTP (Northern Bridge) Scholarship

Hello all!

This thread is for all NBC applicants to chat, update and ask questions!

Wishing you all the best of luck :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Award notifications 'From' the 11th April - Its only the 12th and I'm checking my emails every hour :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by creativecar
Award notifications 'From' the 11th April - Its only the 12th and I'm checking my emails every hour :biggrin:

Haha - me, too! Thanks for the reply!

Have you ever heard from them since submitted the application form?
Original post by Veggieg
Haha - me, too! Thanks for the reply!

Have you ever heard from them since submitted the application form?

Nope - heard nothing, although I have spoken to the potential supervisors (who know nothing too!) I think we just have to trust the process and the timeline that was given. What I have been told is that there will be notification before the end of April. So my guess is that anytime between the 11th and April end is possible. Just hoping it is sooner rather than later :smile:
Reply 4
Nope - heard nothing, although I have spoken to the potential supervisors (who know nothing too!) I think we just have to trust the process and the timeline that was given. What I have been told is that there will be notification before the end of April. So my guess is that anytime between the 11th and April end is possible. Just hoping it is sooner rather than later :smile:

Similar to you. Many thanks.

Wishing you lots of luck!!
I have sent an emai to the NBC admin at my school and they said the result will not be announced until April 17 at the earliest (the delay is due to strike)
(Original post by chile1234)I have sent an emai to the NBC admin at my school and they said the result will not be announced until April 17 at the earliest (the delay is due to strike)

thanks for the info - good luck!
And good luck to you too! (Original post by Veggieg)Similar to you. Many thanks.

Wishing you lots of luck!!

And good luck to you too!
(Original post by chile1234)I have sent an emai to the NBC admin at my school and they said the result will not be announced until April 17 at the earliest (the delay is due to strike)

thanks for the info - good luck!

good luck to you too!
Reply 9
Original post by chile1234
I have sent an emai to the NBC admin at my school and they said the result will not be announced until April 17 at the earliest (the delay is due to strike)

This is very helpful. Thank you for sharing the info.

All the best to you both!
Original post by chile1234

Hey thanks for the update. This 'refreshing email every few minutes' is really stressful :frown:
Reply 11
Hey there,

I think our institutions and supervisors will see the outcome soon - a bit earlier than the official announcement, making no difference, though, haha.

All best!

Original post by diyarch
Hey thanks for the update. This 'refreshing email every few minutes' is really stressful :frown:
Hi, has anyone heard anything from NBC?
Original post by diyarch

Nope. Nothing yet ☹️
Original post by Teesideuni
Nope. Nothing yet ☹️

Nothing... Could be days yet - first day back after Easter Break, I imagine they have lots of catching up and organising to do first. *goes back to refreshing email*:biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by diyarch

Hi! I happened to know another NBC applicant yesterday, who was informed by supervisors that the result will be announced on 27 April - just FYI.

That said, I have not yet received any updates from my side.

Best!
Original post by Veggieg
Hi! I happened to know another NBC applicant yesterday, who was informed by supervisors that the result will be announced on 27 April - just FYI.

That said, I have not yet received any updates from my side.

Best!

the 27th is a bit more of a wait! Which institution was that?
Reply 17
the 27th is a bit more of a wait! Which institution was that?

Yep...as always, haha!

Sorry I didn't ask him/her about the institution or pathway, but have shared the link of this NBC-specific thread.
Reply 18
Hi all, update from ncl - NBC just announced the outcome, but different pathways or institutions may have separate timelines. So don't be worried.

All best!
Original post by Veggieg
Hi all, update from ncl - NBC just announced the outcome, but different pathways or institutions may have separate timelines. So don't be worried.

All best!

Thanks! Will the candidates be contacted by NBC directly or by their department and supervisor?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending