The Student Room Group

alevel easter

how many hours a day to get from an e to as so negativity please positive
am think 12 hours
also can I send my timetable when am done to critic me please
I want people to reply if your a a student and tell me how I should revise for bio and chemistry
Original post by angelina avalina
am think 12 hours
I want people to reply if your a a student and tell me how I should revise for bio and chemistry

Imma give u strict advice. FIX UP W EXAM QUESTIONS YOU'VE GOT THIS! For chemistry and bio literally print exam questions for each topic do em and mark em cuz chem is half maths based to practice makes perfect n bio is just jarring cuz u need to be super precise w ur vocabulary so by doing exam questions the key words u need to use will be engraved in ur mind. Go on physics and maths tutor great website for exam papers GOOD LUCK U GOT THIS
Reply 2
for chemistry and bio i would say revise by topic first - do blurting (writing everything you know about the chosen topic without using notes and then look at your notes and add in anything you missed out in a different colour), then do topic specific practice questions. from time to time, repeat blurting on that topic so it stays in your long term memory. once you’ve covered all topics, start doing past papers :smile:

don’t worry about how many hours you’re revising, it’s HOW you’re revising which matters
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by angelina avalina
am think 12 hours

Heya!
It's about the quality of the revision as well :h: Are you doing effective revisions such as flashcards, active recall etc? Are you doing practice questions? If it helps, Study Mind has plenty of free revision resources which can help you.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest