The Student Room Group

acting

hi, for the UK (specifically north west england), which would you say is the better casting site ? Mandy or Backstage ?
Or does anyone have any other recommendations ?
thank you :smile:
Original post by hannahco
hi, for the UK (specifically north west england), which would you say is the better casting site ? Mandy or Backstage ?
Or does anyone have any other recommendations ?
thank you :smile:

I have both and I would recommed Mandy especially if you're looking for castings in NW England beause I've realised many casting directors, or students who want to make short films, use Mandy. Although, I have been with Backstage longer than Mandy and have recently seen quite a few more casting calls for NW England. However, it is your decision. :smile:
If you decide to make both a Mandy and Backstage account, it can be confusing because they are sister sites, alongside Starnow. For example, it will carry all resume information from Mandy to Backstage.
Reply 2
Original post by tigerbite
I have both and I would recommed Mandy especially if you're looking for castings in NW England beause I've realised many casting directors, or students who want to make short films, use Mandy. Although, I have been with Backstage longer than Mandy and have recently seen quite a few more casting calls for NW England. However, it is your decision. :smile:
If you decide to make both a Mandy and Backstage account, it can be confusing because they are sister sites, alongside Starnow. For example, it will carry all resume information from Mandy to Backstage.

i appreciate it ty :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending