The Student Room Group

Revising for economics final exams at university

I am a 2nd year undergraduate and wanted to know how students at russle group universities study for their final economics exams. I have a month to re is for my finals, anyone from a russle group university or anyone that got a 1st know how I should structure revision?
Original post by Adz-Killz222
I am a 2nd year undergraduate and wanted to know how students at russle group universities study for their final economics exams. I have a month to re is for my finals, anyone from a russle group university or anyone that got a 1st know how I should structure revision?

Create a study schedule: It's important to create a study schedule that outlines what topics you need to cover and when. This can help you stay on track and ensure that you cover all the necessary material before your exams.

Practice past exam papers: Practicing past exam papers is a great way to get a sense of the types of questions that may be asked, and it can help you identify areas where you need to improve. It's also a good way to get familiar with the exam format and timing.

Use revision guides and textbooks: Make use of your course materials, such as revision guides and textbooks, to ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the key concepts and theories covered in your courses.

Attend revision classes and seminars: Many universities offer revision classes and seminars, which can be a great way to get extra support and guidance from your professors and classmates.

Work with a study group: Studying with a group of peers can be a helpful way to stay motivated and to test your knowledge by discussing and debating key concepts and theories.

Remember to also take care of yourself during this revision period by getting enough rest, eating well, and staying active. Good luck with your revision and exams!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending