The Student Room Group

4 in a gcse

Basically, I have all 9's in my GCSE's apart from Mandarin where I am currently getting a 4. Would uni's look at this negatively, or because I have 9's in my top 8 would they not care. For context I do go to a grammar school so typically high grades all around for my year.
Original post by anisettes
Basically, I have all 9's in my GCSE's apart from Mandarin where I am currently getting a 4. Would uni's look at this negatively, or because I have 9's in my top 8 would they not care. For context I do go to a grammar school so typically high grades all around for my year.

You’ve got a language as a GCSE clearly shows you are multilingual and that you just passed it at a grade C equivalent the only impact you’ll have is if your studying a modern foreign language course or mandarin and the requirements happen to be high you may not be able to do it.
Original post by anisettes

You worry too much.
It won't matter, it's still a pass.

Quick Reply

Latest